HubSpot Ideas

AJLaPorte_diagr

Allow creation of datetime field from Contact Property area (not just API).

There are many times when a datetime field can be beneficial for use in the contact properties. There are currently a few fields (HubSpot defaults) that contain this data but you cannot create a custom property for this kind of data through the editor screen. 

HubSpot default datetime fieldHubSpot default datetime field

Allowing this would help with building more precise workflows when it comes to email sending or time-sensitive emails like drip campaigns from workflows. 

79 Commentaires
SönkeK82DE
Membre

i need DateTime propertyfield also in tickets and deals. i would appreciate this feature.

aanchal
Participant

According to the doc: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/v2/create_contacts_property , we can create a custom property of data type 'datetime' but the field type can only be 'date'. And when you create/update a contact  by specifying that custom property value say '1569925412000'(which is UNIX timestamp of Oct 1, 2019 6:23:32 AM in millisec) and then fetch contact info, you'll indeed find that property value is '1569925412000' but in the Hubspot UI, if you go to the contact and view this new property value, you'll only see '10/01/2019' which is because we've set the field type to be 'date' as we have no other suitable option.

Rebecca_Gramm
Membre

It would be great to track our tasks, so when finishing one I could type in the time I needed so that helps us as Support / Customer Success Team to see how long certain tasks take us and how much workload we have as a team, also to give the management the insights and to optimize processes that take to long.

NCO
Contributeur de premier rang

Oh yes! A must need. Sadness for all of our team unless this is deployed!

pranavrajwade
Membre

Having this functionality will be a bliss and make a lot of things easy! Please do look into this guys!

adussault
Membre

This would be very helpful for us, as it would allow us to trigger different actions for support issues raised off-hours, cutting down our response time. 

bboisier
Membre

The ability to create a custom "datetime" field would be very beneficial; right now we can only create a "date."

philipB
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Agreed. It doesn't make sense to me that we can't use an existing data type for our own custom properties. Some of these fundamental missteps with data types and transformation are so odd. HubSpot shouldn't purport to offer an "enterprise" platform when it's riddled with very basic issues like this.

ErinHertz
Membre

Agreed! We would love to be able to copy a Date picker field from the contact into the Deal using a workflow.

mmcdaris
Membre

Get this added please.

Sheylan
Membre

We absolutely need a Date/Time Field! 

Rnull9
Membre

Please do this. 

UmutA
Contributeur

I have no idea how this is not a feature still. 

I simply want to create a funnel to see if someone downloaded a lead magnet first and then converted or they converted and then downloaded. 

This feels like it's a core functionality that is sadly missed p to today still. 

gkgrant
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I agree, Urgent need. 

Sheylan
Membre

This is a real need. It's blocking me from moving my Sales Process to the Hubspot CRM. 

michaelpalmer
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

How does this only have 52 likes. This a date and time field is such an important criteria for so many applications in automation.

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
jeffvincent
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all! Jeff from the HubSpot CRM product team.

DateTime is absolutely part of the properties story for HubSpot in the future. We have some product and technical challenges to work through still, so no firm promise on timing, but will keep the group updated as this functionality comes along.

AnnGrace
Participant

Would love to see this. You're already halfway there - the time is being captured in the date picker property, it's just not being displayed. Please add this!!!

thibauls
Contributeur

We absolutely need a Date/Time Field! 

Robse89
Participant

We absolutely need a Date/Time Field, too! 🙂