HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Allow contacts/attendees to Cancel & Reschedule events using Meetings

Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presents an option to reschedule or cancel old meeting. 

136 Kommentare
TaylorWells
Mitglied

Love how the Meeting tools integrates well into everything but more features like a rescheduling option would be great. 

TroyDean
Teilnehmer/-in

Pleeeeeeeease beautiful HubSpot people can you build this for us?

Please? Pretty please?

HubSpotMaster
Autorität | Diamond Partner

@glencornell Are there any updates here? It's been since Q2 of 2020 since the last update from the Hubspot team. Greatly appreciate it!

MAmzallag
Mitglied

this one is really needed. it makes it a nightmware to switch from Calendly because of this missing.

KHegg
Mitglied

We're trying to dump ScheduleOnce in favor of Hubspot, but it's a huge missing to not have an easy way for a prospect to reschedule or cancel their upcoming call and have it update the existing meeting status in their record as canceled or rescheduled. Right now I'm trying to put together an elaborate workaround with zapier and workflows and it's a total pain.

JSimone3
Mitglied

Yes, this is a very much needed feature.

andrulobruzzo
Teilnehmer/-in

I need this feature a lot. 

hiperfin
Mitglied

It's now Q2-2021, any update at all on this? We can't migrate from Calendly until this feature is launched.

MWeinerts
Teilnehmer/-in

Rescheduling is a must have feature for meetings - customers do not show up or double their meetings and all got messy

TroyDean
Teilnehmer/-in

Me too @KHegg and it's a massive pain. I can get Zapier to delay until an hour before the call but if it gets rescheduled, I'm toast.

reycepeda
Teilnehmer/-in

How is this still not a feature? Seems like a no-brainer for appointments. 

CUrsu1
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

Still no good news @glencornell ?? A year went past since the last update from the Hubspot product team. This is a feature badly needed, clients are asking for this every day and still using Calendly because the Hubspot meeting tool is so limted in functionality. 

PurelyHRCait
Mitglied

Any updates on this? We have so many noshows and rescheduling without cancelling that would be avoided if they could reschedule without re-booking! We love HubSpot but this is such a key feature that is missing.

HubSpotMaster
Autorität | Diamond Partner

@taylorfriss Are there any updates here on the status of rescheduling meetings on the roadmap? It's been over a year and multiple upvotes / comments since the last update in April of 2020

BCousin1
Teilnehmer/-in

Any update on this for 2021?

MTimm
Mitglied

Is this feature still not planned? We are running into a lot of problems with our clients not being able to reschedule, so they just book another meeting. 

KZabik
Mitglied

This is a huge issue for us. I have been pushing my team to switch from Calendly to Hubspot and I can't in good faith keep pushing until this exists. It's a huge issue with client interaction with us.

JLegate0
Teilnehmer/-in

Any update to the scheduling on this? 

LJongen
Mitglied

We would love to see this idea implemented as well

MktgTeamARYA
Mitglied

We all look forward to this very useful feature, finalize the project, thank you very much HubSpot team 🙂