HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Allow contacts/attendees to Cancel & Reschedule events using Meetings

Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presents an option to reschedule or cancel old meeting. 

136 Commentaires
finn
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

magidonnie
Membre

Any more updates on the development of this?

dreamerdad
Participant

I'd love to see this implemented as well. 

stingom
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I use Acuity and many of our consulting clients use Acuity or Calendly.  We CANNOT switch to Hubspot meetings until there is a cancel / reschedule feature added.  This means that we have to write and maintain NUMEROUS zaps and workflows to do the same thing.  PLEASE make them options, so I can disable cancel and enable reschedule.  Also, we need the ability to add different appointment types and locations.  

TH1
Participant

@glencornell Do you think the decision to not work on this feature will be revisited any time soon? This is quite a key functionality to make the HubSpot meetings tool competitive vs tools such as Calendly.

crothenberger
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I had hoped to ditch Calendly all together, but I can't do that until leads and clients can reschedule or cancel their own appointments. Please get this moving soon!

nikkiv

@glencornell Is there any update on this feature? When contacts reschedule, it's inflatted our meeting numbers. 

Thank you,

Nikki

magidonnie
Membre

Our no show rates are above 50% due to contacts not being able to reschedule or cancel the meeting 😞

ShockinglyD
Participant

I have been told that the only way Hubspot will prioritze this request is if a ton of people request it.  Any ideas how we can get it to the droves of users?  I sent a request via Twitter to the CEO, who sent it to his team, but to no avail.

magidonnie
Membre

I almost want to create a marketing campaign just to get more people to request it at this point

MissTipsi

@glencornell not sure if you are responding individually to people but a public update would be great...am hearing all about the investment in Sales Hub this year etc etc but is mindboggling that this has not been addressed. If you aren't going to build it then do either of:

i) tells us its not happending and reduce Sales Hub pricing to account for a COMPLETELY DEFICIENT offer so that everyone can go and sign up for Calendly

ii) offer a Calendly subscription bundled in Sales Hub, same way as say Hello Sign is integrated for e-signature

iii) just buy Calendly (or an alternative) and integrate it!

ShockinglyD
Participant

So agree with @MissTipsi !

Rachel_HWG
Participant

Yes, this is so vital!

marketingbysach
Participant

I would like to see this option added please with a way to cancel  or reschedule a meeting directly from Hubspot and also a way to see all meetings booked.  Thanks Sacha

HubSpotMaster
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is vital, There is not a solid way to track the # of meetings held vs, rescheduled. It also always shows the date of the last meeting scheduled even if it was rescheduled because everything happens outside of the meetings tool after the initial meeting is set. 

marketingbysach
Participant

Just a quick shout out on cancelling meetings in hubspot... we looked at the Calendly option but this did not meet the expectations as they integration is only one way from Calendly to Hubspot it does not show meetings already booked in Hubspot

GregZ
Membre

+1 on this.  If there is a beta available, please let me know.

SCarlisle
Participant

This needs to be implemented. Calendly can do this so HubSpot should be able to allow this as well. 

LWidmann
Membre

Still waiting on this feature. It would make a world of difference to us. Any updates @glencornell ?

GregZ
Membre

+1 on this idea.  We need the ability for users/customers to cancel or rescehdule meetings.  Seems like this is pretty fundamental to a meetings feature.  If there's a beta available, let us know.  Thanks HubSpot!