HubSpot Ideas

Vsnelgrove

Allow contact to be enrolled in multiple sequences at once

My company owns 8 event venues within about 40 minutes of each other. Each locaiton has its own Sales Manager who uses HubSpot sequences. We use sequences for when brides inquire about our locations and it is very common we have the same bride ask for information from more then 1 of our venues. 

What we are having issues with is, that bride can only be enrolled in one sequence (even though she reached out to multiple clubs for info). We would like it so that she can be enrolled in multiple. 

49 Replies
Gotcha
Participant

I agree.

We deal with commercial accounts and I may have 1 regional manager that has 15 locations. It's common for us to have multiple deals/projects for the same contact. We need to be able to put them in a sequence for each one. Some may very short term sequences such as every 2 days for a service call estimate, or a long term sequence for a larger Cap X project where we follow up every 4 to 6 weeks.

finn
Top Contributor

+1

angelo2503

Absolutely agree!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please!! This is critical in our business to be able to add one contact to multiple sequences. In the interim, is there a workaround?

JAlldred

I agree, contacts should be able to be enrolled in more than one sequence. 

IFreeman

I agree. Being able to run multiple sequences will be very helpful. I might have an introduction sequence and overlap it with a task sequence

BestofBreed

I agree. Contacts should be able to run in multiple sequences at the time

JGuimaraes

Agree

RSK

Totally agree!!

Please look into this. We have a monthly Webinar so it's always great to send personalised invites, but I can't do this when a contact is already enrolled in a longer sequence :(. 

This would be a big help!

MKleiber

AGREE

LanaTDC

Yes please! We use sequences for many things and it would be extreemly helpful if a contact could be enrolled in more than one at a time. 

GFinleyMESA

Our Org is hoping to leverage sequences to contact our various boards and committees and are running into a similar issue. We have board/committee overlap, that would preclude us from sending them seqeuences emails so long as the previous sequence is sitll active. This would be a great option to toggle on/off, so some users can use like this. 

CWardle
Participant

Absolutely! I tried to build 2 sequences, one for my sales rep and one for my sales coordinator so they can both keep touch with prospects from different POVs/focusses but... can only enrol contact in one or the other...

Misko

Much needed, I agree. A big +1 from me.

LRitter

Agree much needed!!

AGromenko

+1

beckyhopkins
Participant

This is really needed!

GFinleyMESA

#hubspot where are you? This was first proposed in 2020, and nowe its over 1.5 years later and from what i can see no one has replied to this request.  @hubspot  @support 

lukecro
Participant

+1

My company uses a single instance of Hubspot to service multiple separate businesses/brands... 

As all of the brands are in the same general market sector (but offering different products) it's not uncommon to have overlapping clients between the sales reps at the various brands... This sequence limitation then creates issues for the reps, who from their perspective are sending emails about different products atentirely different brands using different email domains, and yet can't enroll their client's in a sequence if one of the sister's brand's reps already have them in a cycle.

JennZilioli

what lukecro mentions above is really needed!  being able to enroll users into multiple sequence campaigns across different verticals of the company will hugely help productivity, workflow and KPIs...as well as deliver relevant info to the end user/recipient.