Allow blocking of an individual email address on a form

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 32 votes.

Our Contact Us form is being spammed by someone who is using a gmail.com domain. Since we do get valid submissions from gmail accounts on this form we cannot block the entire domain.

It would be great if there was a feature which would allow us to block individual emails or alternatively block a contact record altogether.

43 Replies
Regular Contributor

I agree. Would be great to have an ignore or block list to dump spammers or any other contact you don't want, because if you delete them they'll just be added back the next time they spam. Annoying. Please add.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator
updated to: Not Currently Planned

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

New Contributor

Agreed! We've had quite a few variations of spam emails coming through, all from free domains, but also have viable business coming from those domains so blocking it is not feasible option. Would love to see this feature become available ASAP!