Allow attachments received in emails to log to CRM

When logging emails to CRM, allow the attachments to be placed into or linked with the Deal or Contact.

32 Replies
LindaAbraham
Occasional Contributor

This suggestion had almost 200 votes on the old ideas platform. It's a really important feature and its absence hurts.

CydneyFoote

We really need this feature (which I consider critical) to be linked to gmail.

rothperson

Being able to save e-mails with files attached is an important feature for us. SalesForce has it!! 

novalis
New Contributor
This feature is very important for us, too!
Jbooth

It should defintiely be an option as "Log to CRM" is an option with every email. 

The attachments function wihtin the CRM needs alot of work. To attach multiple files to a record takes far too long, why is there no bulk select?

wearecrunch
Regular Contributor

HI,

When I send or recieve an e-mail, the e-mail correspondance will be placed in my hubspot contact, that is smart.

But it would be even smarter if attachements in e-mails would also be placed in the attachments under the contact or company, so you do not need to do it manually every time you send a file.

Thank you

Jo1

Absolutely necessary - having to remember to save the email attachments is a bit of a pain. Many thanks

dannyvarley
New Contributor

Am shocked this feature doesn't exist already - a must - send to the top of the list.

animonkar

Please add this feature!  It will save all HS users the time it takes to upload attachments.

Thanks!

ernopyykko
Top Contributor

This is on my list of questions from the sales team as well. 
Anyone heard anything back on this?