Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Allow attachments received in emails to log to CRM

When logging emails to CRM, allow the attachments to be placed into or linked with the Deal or Contact.

HubSpot updates
108 Comentários
LindaAbraham
Sachkundiger

This suggestion had almost 200 votes on the old ideas platform. It's a really important feature and its absence hurts.

CydneyFoote
Neues Mitglied

We really need this feature (which I consider critical) to be linked to gmail.

rothperson
Neues Mitglied

Being able to save e-mails with files attached is an important feature for us. SalesForce has it!! 

novalis
Mitwirkender
This feature is very important for us, too!
Jbooth
Neues Mitglied

It should defintiely be an option as "Log to CRM" is an option with every email. 

The attachments function wihtin the CRM needs alot of work. To attach multiple files to a record takes far too long, why is there no bulk select?

wearecrunch
Sachkundiger

HI,

When I send or recieve an e-mail, the e-mail correspondance will be placed in my hubspot contact, that is smart.

But it would be even smarter if attachements in e-mails would also be placed in the attachments under the contact or company, so you do not need to do it manually every time you send a file.

Thank you

Jo1
Neues Mitglied

Absolutely necessary - having to remember to save the email attachments is a bit of a pain. Many thanks

dannyvarley
Mitwirkender

Am shocked this feature doesn't exist already - a must - send to the top of the list.

animonkar
Neues Mitglied

Please add this feature!  It will save all HS users the time it takes to upload attachments.

Thanks!

ernopyykko
Spezialist

This is on my list of questions from the sales team as well. 
Anyone heard anything back on this?