HubSpot Ideas

dylantlederer

Allow a maximum number of meetings per day

Hi,

It would be great to allow a maximum number of meetings to be booked per day. That way there isn't one day with an incredible number of meetings and another day with none. Say the maximum is five per day, then after five meetings through HubSpot are booked, the day would become unavailable. There could also be a choice of whether this affects already scheduled events (non-HubSpot meetings) so say either five HubSpot meetings or five meetings total.

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
November 10, 2020 02:01 PM

November 10, 2020 02:00 PM

Hi Community,

To increase traction and visibility for this problem, I've merged 2 similar issues together. mbambach's similar post can be seen in the comments. We are following this post, but at this moment there are no development plans.

Best,

Glen

74 Replies
GVasconcelos
Participant

Gostaria dessa opção também.

WillPowell

The fact that this extremely simple feature has not been added is dumbfounding to me. Our whole company wants us to use Hubspot for all outreach and this feature not being addressed is making it extremely difficult to use the product effectively. Honestly thinking about just sticking with Calendly for my outreach.

LMorris64

Upvote! Acuity also does this and really saved me having a crazy amount of meetings.

TReklaitis

Yes, please!

KHarford

Yes! I work with people in many different time zones so I need to keep my calendar open for them but want to limit the amount of meetings booked in a day. It would also allow me to allow customers to book same day (I currently have a 24 hour restriction to limit meetings) without me feeling overwhelmed and would just overall prevent burnout. 

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner

This is in other calendar link tools. Realy powerful and needed. 

GMatzinger
Participant

Upvoting this feature request. My SDR keep filling up my calender and I can't find slots to book follow ups. Working with blockers is a workaround but not ideal.

kaanaro
Participant

Upvote! I guess this feature still did not come, right?

ACarrascoRP

This would be EXTREMELY helpful for our team. 

Limiting daily calls via HubSpot's scheduling link would enhance time management, ensuring quality over quantity in our customer interactions. It prevents burnout by maintaining a balanced workload for staff, leading to more focused and effective conversations. This feature would really enhance appointment management in this tool, reducing the risk of overbooking and scheduling conflicts.

I don't see a reason that you wouldn't add this feature! 

StackitColin
Participant

We need this feature as well - a cap on maximum meetings booked per week. Please add!

BSchwartpaul

100% agree. This would make my life so much easier and less stressful. 

GMatzinger
Participant

I have switched to Calendly recently for exactly this reason / missing feature at HS. Works like a charm for $10/month 

evargas
Contributor

Upvote! HubSpot is all about automation and simplicity, I don't understand why this simple feature is not yet implemented! Super necessary to set a daily limit for the meetings.

MaartenDeGroot

Necessary to really use this!