HubSpot Ideas

dylantlederer

Allow a maximum number of meetings per day

Hi,

It would be great to allow a maximum number of meetings to be booked per day. That way there isn't one day with an incredible number of meetings and another day with none. Say the maximum is five per day, then after five meetings through HubSpot are booked, the day would become unavailable. There could also be a choice of whether this affects already scheduled events (non-HubSpot meetings) so say either five HubSpot meetings or five meetings total.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
November 10, 2020 02:01 PM

November 10, 2020 02:00 PM

Hi Community,

To increase traction and visibility for this problem, I've merged 2 similar issues together. mbambach's similar post can be seen in the comments. We are following this post, but at this moment there are no development plans.

Best,

Glen

76 Commentaires
JKohan
Membre

Hi is there a ways to maximize the amount of people scheduling in one set time? I have a classe at 7pm but I want a max of 10 people at that time ...is there a way of doing this?

AHamedani
Membre

Please add this feature as it would help with confusion when non-tech friendly users make mistakes during scheduling.

bottydim
Membre

+1

mstoldt
Membre

+1. Maximum meetings per day/week/month would be really helpful, otherwise we need Calendly for this..

shelbywneal
Membre

This would be very helpful! Any updates?

MWerber
Membre

+1. I have a Sales Engineering team (and still lead calls myself), but we have many responsibilities outside of the calls and would like to limit customer calls to say ~4 hours per day.

The reality is there are busy days and slower days for calls, and we're less concerned about calls per day than we are calls per week. So, I'd also very much like to limit call hours per week, too.

Last, it would be great if we could assign a "call category" from a list of custom-defined values and set different rules for different categories. For example, a "urgent" call should not be limited.

WillGoodale
Membre

YES PLEASE HUBSPOT

KristenLaPlante
Membre

This would be SO beneficial

JRiano1
Membre

Yes! Having a max # of meetings per day would significnatly help my role as a Client Relations Leader. I try my best to go in and manually block off my days when I notice them getting too full, but this would take some guess work out of it. 

LMonterastell
Membre

would love this

MChua6
Membre

+1

AVillalobos1
Membre

+1 - This feature would be so helpful for our teams. 

ChristineGast
Participant

+1 - we are booking podcast recordings using this tool and it is absolutely integral to be able to limit the number of bookings that can be made each week due to the large amount of work associated with each recording.

johnnytieu
Membre

+1 Would definately help with clients doing multiple bookings and filling up the the calendar.  Even auto deleting previous bookings if the client changes the booking time.

CPreuss
Membre

How is this not a feature yet?

markstruczewski
Contributeur

I am dumbfounded that this idea is Not Currently Planned. I don't get that. This is very important and most of the other scheduling options out there have had this for a long time. HubSpot is missing the boat here. This should already be part of Meetings.

JJackaway
Membre

I love this idea as well! It would be really useful to automatically help manage the amount of meetings I get booked for each week. 

ATinius
Modérateur HubSpot

Hi all!

Thank you for your thoughts here. Merging this idea with a similar one so that we can get an accurate count! All votes merged with the existing idea as well.

MFilskow
Membre

Huge upvote - this needs to happen. What else can we do to give this more weight and push up the priority list?

markstruczewski
Contributeur
I don't know. I wonder how often HubSpot looks at these. All HubSpot needs
to do to elevate the Meetings game is look at Calendly and do what IG
did to Snapchat: copy what they're doing. It's not that hard!