HubSpot Ideas

waihonger

Allow Workflows to specify deal properties

Right now Workflows can only be used to create a deal with limited options i.e. name/close date/amount.

As such, when our customers fill up a sign up form, we aren't able to populate new deals with any information that relates to the sign up. This can only be done at the contact level. This is important to us because we need to track various properties at the deal level.

We'd like for workflows to be able to have an option to 'specify deal property' or have additional fields upon creating a deal. 

83 Comentarios
ndwilliams3
Asesor destacado

@Eleven11 I agree, I this would definately be a challenge with trying to update properties across contacts and companies. It's possible you could subfilters that would include or exclude deals or just update all. And vise versa, if triggered of a deal property change include or exclude contacts based on criteria.

For me, I would also like to see workflows be able to update deal properties based on triggers within that same deal. 

Thefunnelmaster
Participante

This is a must have!

Zapponi
Miembro

This would be hugely useful, it'll save so much operational effort...

lanewhite
Participante

The only solution to this that I've found is very technically difficult (webhooks, apis, and zapier). This feature would be huge for many, many usecases.

romi
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

This is now supported by the workflow tool: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/how-can-i-create-deals-with-a-workflow

Note you only seem to be able to copy contact details (not company details) - so if you need to capture company details you should include a step in the workflow to first copy the company details to the contact details then create the deal.

lknight2591
Participante

This is a critical functionality currently missing from Workflows. Need the ability to create, edit, update deal properties based on triggered actions. 

jcnuss
Participante

We need to be able to update existing deal's properties... c'mon HubSpot - let's go.

Zapponi
Miembro

We need to be able to update deal's properties, i don't want other tool or python codes.

debra-jmxbrands
Participante

This is something we really, really need right now.

JakeH976
Miembro

Yes! Please add this feature soon. 

SeanRoyer
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

I would alove this functionality. Additionally, adding the ability to move deals automatically through the deal stages based on different properties would be helpful. 

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
bellawu
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Deal-based workflows are now in beta. If you'd like access, you can email me with your Hub ID at bwu@hubspot.com.  

shawnfreeman
Participante

NEED this.

LindseyT
Miembro

This would be HUGE for our productivity, thank you!

npeterson
Miembro

@bellawu Messaged you. Please add us to the beta. This would be super helpful for us!

winton
Miembro

100% needed

Deepesh
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Upvote for this feature!

Nboot
Participante

Strongly support this...we need to remove a property on a deal when it's moved to "Deal Lost" column. Having a workflow do this function would be ideal...relying on salespeople not so ideal!

Jennyv
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This would be extremely helpful and something that is needed across our clients. 

PBloc
Miembro

When will the deal-based workflows are released? Are you still in beta?