HubSpot Ideas

_Kevin

Allow Workflows and lists to read Salesforce campaign member status

Add a filter for Salesforce campaign member status within a Workflow or List.

37件のコメント
umair
投稿者

This is a very important feature for us, our team wants to score leads based on the campaign member status which isn't possible at the moment. 

Is there any update on this? Is the feature even being considered?

k_intello
投稿者

This is really important for us when it comes to offline events and conferences.

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi there, 

We definitely see the value in syncing 'Campaign Status' from Salesforce to HubSpot. This isn't something we are actively working right now but we are starting to think about how this could sync with HubSpot campaigns. 

We will update this post when we have more information on this idea.

Best, 

Brandy 

Erin9
メンバー

Please add this. We're running a campaign where we need to track responses (another feature I've upvoted because it doesn't exist) and our workaround was going to be checking campaign status. We just realized you don't have that functionality and now we're going to have to create a new property with a very manual updating process. Kind of negates the point of a marketing automation system.

JDunn
参加者

Brand new HubSpot user and extremely dissapointed this isn't a feature. Any update on where this sits on the product roadmap?

@brandy_asplundh 

salmeida
メンバー

Hubspot should have a trigger option on workflows that would allow us to add automatically a contact based on a specific SF campaign and member status. This will reduce for sure manual work for everyone.

LuciaDeNile
HubSpot Employee

The workflow step would have to look at the Salesforce Campaign ID in conjunction with the member status for that particular campaign. Since it is difficult to sync the Salesforce campaign member status because the same contact could be member of multiple campaigns at once and have in each campaign a different member status, having a workflow action that was able to match a campaign ID to the status for that campaign, would be a great workaround to be able to  segment contacts.

LONeil
メンバー

This is a must!

DNichols
参加者

Can we please get an update on this?

SMcCorriston
メンバー

I agree with all above comments. And I'm surprised this has been an ask since 2017?? What does it take to become a feature/function? 

I'm a former Marketo user and never thought this would be an issue using HubSpot. The inability to select SFDC campaign member status is crazy and has created many manual processes as workaround, including downloading/uploading lists. Really time-consuming.

Has anyone come up with other workarounds?

ronrr
メンバー

This is a bizarre limitation. Please address.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Currently, we sync campaign data into HubSpot by only syncing the campaign name to the contact, not the campaign status. 

The best way to reflect campaign data now in HubSpot is to sync the Salesforce campaign object into a HubSpot custom object via Salesforce custom object sync. This will allow the campaign to be represented as its own record with properties, with status as a property that can be used in workflows and list segmentation. 

alex_sullivan
参加者

I'm unclear on how syncing the Campaign object helps here. It seems like what we would want is Campaign Member. Yet our Campaign Members number well into the millions. Is the only solution to know the member status of a contact in a Salesforce campaign really to sync millions upon millions of Campaign Members? This of course involves using an API call to create the custom object in the first place. And after undertaking such an effort, it still seems unclear how to link these all together such that we can easily report not only on whether a contact was a member of a campaign, but whether that contact responded or attended the event.

This is a feature that is out-of-the-box in almost every other marketing automation platform. I realize that delivering it given the current architecture is likely a reasonably difficult effort, but I don't see how this can be considered delivered in current state.

kelseyingram392
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

I don't really think that this idea should be considered 'Delivered'.  As Alex said above, the challenges with syncing hundreds of thousands of campaign member records is just too much of a systematic burden for many orgs to consider. The whole difference between HubSpot and Salesforce campaigns was a real miss in my opinion and leaves a huge gap for organizations that are using one feature but can't access it in the other. 

SMcCorriston
メンバー

Agree with @kelseyingram392 and @alex_sullivan. This should not be marked "Delivered" as this request should be standard OOB functionality for all subscriptions, not just Enterprise (which is required to add a custom object other than what is standard). 

mrspabs
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

@brandy_asplundh Id like to try your suggestion of syncing to a custom object, but I would like more guidance, is there a specific blog or help doc on this?

LaurenRyan
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Workaround alert!

I don't see Salesforce Campaigns fully syncing with HubSpot Campaigns anytime soon (or a Campaign Object being created in HubSpot when the integration is installed).

So, here's a workaround to see the Salesforce Campaign Member status in HubSpot. This would solve for scoring, creating lists, and segmenting campaigns/triggering workflows using Salesforce Campaign Member Status.

Spoiler alert - no custom object or Enterprise subscription needed.

Limitation - up to 1,000 campaigns represented in a multi-select picklist due to picklist limitations.