HubSpot Ideas

TCoppen

Allow Variable Monthly Goals on Reports

Currently report monthly goals are fixed to set monthly increases (see screenshot). Ideally, we want to set goals for each month that varies due to seasonality. 

TCoppen_0-1621596855051.png

We cant use the revenue goal section for this either as that links to a single pipeline and reports are pulling data from multiple pipelines

13 Replies
MichaelC
Guide | Partner

If possible I would like to add the possibility to have this feature for all other interval options depending on the reports default interval.

Lets say the report shows quarters the goals should be set accordingly. Or for that matter weeks. A lot of our reports today are weekly based and hubspot makes its own math into that instead of us just letting us set our weekly goals ourself.

Summery: Flexible goals, per interval, in the reports feature. Thank you 🙏🏻 

LHensley
Participant

Yes please!! This was something we struggled with at my last company (and one of the reasons we left HS) and would also be super helpful at my new company!

EAube
Participant

Being able to monitor progress against our seasonal goals are critical to monitoring the health of our program.

Please consider allowing this expeditiously.

MollUser1
Contributor

This is highly necessary for us! Please HubSpot implement this. 

We have different expectations for each quarter for contacts, companies and deals to be closed or pipeline to be generated. That can not be just put into one generic line.

More flexibility here is highly necessary.

sjanardanan

+100 This is something that we have absolutely been struggling with and doing this offline in Google Sheets. It is frustrating, when we have to switch between a HubSpot Dashboard and another reporting tool. Thank you, Sujit

ClemMotionTech
Participant

Would be a great tool indeed ! Can't wait for this to be out !

YZhang21

Please, that will be an awesome feature!

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Very much needed for businesses that have seasonality in their revenue generation!

MHolzer
Contributor

Yes Please!

dom_1080
Participant

Should be so simple to implement, is so necessary. Goals aren't flexible enough to report on many things outside of the default templates which are overly restrictive. This would be super simple to work with shortly, i.e. just separating the respective time period goals with commas within the existing input?

CassyLocke88
Participant

Agree - I brought this up to Hubspot on a call today. It seems crazy to be able to account for seasonality in performance against goals. I'm now having to do this offline on a spreadsheet.. doh! 

SWood3

I was super surprised to find that we couldn't do this as it seems a no brainer. We need this to track our scheduled revenue targets on a month by month basis. 

AGPereira

Please. Add. This.