HubSpot Ideas

BDehlinger

Allow User to Expand Left Sidebar

I have a lot of clients who are using HubSpot as a CRM and the #1 complaint is the UI on records. The most important information for a CRM user (customer service, account manager, etc.) is the record's data properties, not the record's activities. 

I know this view works for marketing and sales teams and don't expect it to be changed, but an easy compromise could be to allow the user to expand the left column to reduce the size of the activity feed. 

This would also help with accessibility issues that I know a lot of people are dealing with trying to find data in a narrow column with small font. 

Give me a little double arrow and let that user drag that column in and out, please. 🙂 

screenshot-app.hubspot.com-2021.06.17-11_56_09.png

7 Commentaires
mellis7
Membre

Yes. We spend a lot of time updating many HubSpot properties for any given company, so it would be really helpful to be increase the size of the left panel.

GEliadis
Membre

Yes, please. For us, the contact properties are the most important details and the ones we review and edit the most. It would make our workflow much easier if we could expand that panel.

SDownie
Membre

I am very sad that this hasn't been implemented already.  Seems like such an easy thing to do.  Our company just switched to hubspot and this is a major gripe with us.  Its been a year and no activity on this request. Shame.

DigitalImpact
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

+1 from me as well. I have a client using HubSpot as part of their call center UI and this would improve the user experience immensely. 

Spaceman360
Membre

+10 - This seems like a no brainer. We almost only use this left sidepannel 

DSapp7
Membre

Please please please do this 🙏

tony2111
Participant

+1