HubSpot Ideas

AndrewFiola

Allow Super Admins to Edit User Account Info

This feature is for account Super Admins to directly edit User Accounts without requiring individual users to log into HubSpot.

For example, I have a team of six sales reps. I have intentionally avoided sending them an invitation email to HubSpot since I am the only person who needs access (Marketing) to our company account.

I want to send personalized emails on their behalf and assign contact ownership for various outreach campaigns (monthly newsletters/nurturing/etc.) based on their owned contacts.

Currently, HubSpot only allows me (the Super Admin) to create a User Account with an Email Address and doesn't offer any other User info editing access (cannot add their first name, last name, profile photo, etc.) for a User's profile without that User logging in and creating their account in HubSpot.

This feature would save loads of time without requiring Account Users to directly log into HubSpot, especially if I do not wish to grant them access to our Company Account.

Please consider adding this feature soon.

Thanks,
Andrew

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 01, 2023 08:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback! The ability for an Admin to edit a user's first and last name is delivered as of last week! We'll be adding more functionality to the new user record this year, including a user's profile photo.

3 Replies
JVOGELSANG
Contributor

ditto: this should be a standard permission for sysadmin to edit user details.

Users can still customise their identity when generating quotes and emails, but sysadmnin should have control of their default profile information.

TKChuah

Let's go guys, this is like a standard thing that should exist.

jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the feedback! The ability for an Admin to edit a user's first and last name is delivered as of last week! We'll be adding more functionality to the new user record this year, including a user's profile photo.