HubSpot Ideas

lsahagian

Add Social Tools to Mobile App

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
November 03, 2022 05:15 AM

Hello all, 
We have released the first version of Social Media Publishing and Monitoring on mobile, Android and iOS. 

The first versions of Social Publishing will allow marketers to: on the one side, create and publish posts in their social networks connected to their HubSpot account on the go. On the other, to visualise all the published content, schedule and save it as a draft.
On top of that, marketers will also be able to see the stats of the content they have published to start monitoring the impact of those. 

Happy to hear your feedback and keep this solution improving week after week! 
We have included a Feedback CTA inside the Social menu in the app, like that you can leave your comments while using the feature. 

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
July 28, 2022 08:11 AM

Hello! 
We are working on this idea and the first BETA has been released to 1% of our users.
In the following weeks, we will open it progressively.

Marketers can now publish on their social media networks from their phones (iOS and Android).

The first versions of Social Publishing will allow marketers to: on the one side, create and publish posts in their social networks connected to their HubSpot account on the go. On the other, to visualise all the published content, schedule and save it as a draft.

If you are willing to try it, feel free to fill out this form!

February 20, 2019 09:37 AM

The new version of social reporting (beta) now allows you to report on posts published anywhere -- so you can publish through your mobile device directly on the network and still get reporting on it through HubSpot. If you're interested in trying it out please DM me with your portal ID. 

May 31, 2018 12:05 PM

Yep 🙂 I messed up with the google form. 

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

May 30, 2018 06:41 AM

Hi!

You're definitely not shouting into the wind - we are paying attention to this thread! 

Lots of transparency here: this isn't on our near term priority list... but the PMs have been talking about prioritizing at some point.  

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Thanks!

Daria

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Idea Submitted
September 20, 2017 09:04 AM

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Needs Detail
May 04, 2017 11:41 AM

This is something the team are evaluating so would love to get your thoughts on how you use Social with HubSpot. Do you use it to create content and post? Or are you using it for monitoring and tracking clicks, views etc?

118 Comentarios
CMassey
Miembro

This would be an extremly helpful feauture. I need my team members to use HS to post to socials so I can track the data - not being able to do this easily from their phones is a big incentive for them not to! 

APetro
Miembro

I just spent quite some time searching for HubSpot's mobile tool for social and/or email. When I was continually coming up empty, I hit the community boards and thought surely I must STILL be mistaken when I hit this thread. How are we nearing 2022 without these key features in a mobile app? How is this STILL not a priority? 🤔

I was completely shocked to find that not only was mobile publishing not an option, but neither is reporting! We can't even view reports on previously created content (email or social). These feel like some of the most basic things a marketer would need and has likely just come to expect from a company/tool as robust as HubSpot. 

What's even more surprising to me is how little traction this request seems to be getting. The last comment here is from 2 months ago! 😮 I'm disappointed to learn it's not even really on anyone's radar (judging by the latest response from HubSpot and lack of uproar here).

Excuse me while I walk away scratching my head ... 

mikeraia
Participante
Definitely a head scratcher. The mobile app was overhauled to focus on Sales a while back.
RThomas6
Participante

This is ridiculous. We live in a world where social media is a key part of Marketing.  Most of us on the go.  A simple posting tool and basic reports would help.  I just upgraded to marketing pro and hoping to use the social tool but it's simply not  good enough.  

HubSpot does so many things well. Really love it.  But sometimes misses super obvious features that would take this software to the next level.

Justin-Galloway
Miembro

Here it is 2022 and I see nothing has happened regarding this. I use Hubspot for marketing and sales leads, the app is completely useless to me for I cant use any feature needed for marketing like social media post while out in the field. Every other company has managed to have this feature and according to older post it was a feature and you took it away with a new app release, you have Alienated many customers. The only function this app has for me is the live chat feature when some responds on our website, and that feature is barely functional. You need to do better!

BBloomquist
Participante
Hear, hear!
Paula
Participante | Partner
This! One-million percent!

CTreadwell
Participante

giphy-16.gif

OGS_Mktg
Miembro

1000%!!!! @Justin-Galloway 

ACombessie
Miembro

Hi,

This would be very useful for us. I don't really understand why this is blocked in "not currently planned" state since 2017. Everybody posts on social media on a mobile in 2022. Not being able to do so with HubSpot is a major hindrance.

Best regards,

Alex

CWatts
Miembro

I agree with everyone.  What's the point of an app if we can't post from it?  I'm trying to post via HS mobile for LinkedIn.  So I can tag the post and it tie into my campaign ID for tracking.

joeyjohnson
Miembro

Is there any status update on this? It's really putting my team in a bind now that events are back live. We often live-tweet on behalf of our agency and clients, and not having access to schedule or publish from the mobile app makes things much more difficult when our colleagues and clients send us pictures/content to post on their behalf. We rely on HubSpot for publishing so we can better track our ROI. I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed. 

SarahHunnings
Miembro

Hi - this looks like it has been put to the back of the list for HubSpot, but for a marketing agency handling multiple social media accounts without the ability to make approvals etc via your mobile is very frustrating!! This is something that Hootsuite does as standard. 

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
SaraGuiral
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello! 
We are working on this idea and the first BETA has been released to 1% of our users.
In the following weeks, we will open it progressively.

Marketers can now publish on their social media networks from their phones (iOS and Android).

If you are willing to try it, feel free to fill out this form!

mikeraia
Participante
This is great news! Thanks for following up.
Justin-Galloway
Miembro

Yes Yes Yes! This makes the app so much more useful in our marketing effforts at tradeshows and events when a laptop is not practical! I had a discussion with Matt at Hubspot yesterday about this and showed him this thread, he sent it to be upvoted internally and boom! This happened today! Thank you so much!

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
SaraGuiral
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hello all, 
We have released the first version of Social Media Publishing and Monitoring on mobile, Android and iOS. 

On top of that, marketers will also be able to see the stats of the content they have published to start monitoring the impact of those. 

Happy to hear your feedback and keep this solution improving week after week! 
We have included a Feedback CTA inside the Social menu in the app, like that you can leave your comments while using the feature. 

Justin-Galloway
Miembro
Yes, I have been using it for months now. Thank You!