Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Allow Social Publishing on Mobile

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

71 Comentarios
eoswald
Regular Contributor

Another important feature that is missing from Hubspot dealing with Social Posts (especially if you are managing a team) is being able to approve social posts before they are published. I would encourage everyone to upvote the idea published here

gienneriordan
New Contributor

Hi guys,

I use Hubspot a lot to post blogs/articles and social media posts. However I would LOVE to be able to post to social media via the mobile hubspot app. Which is not possible now. If you guys can arrange that, it would be really great!

Also, maybe you guys can change the size/file limit on Instagram? It is 4MB now. So I cant upload 4MB pictures via the Hubspot Instagram posting tool. But if I go directly to Instagram it is not a problem. Same goes for the width and height of the pictures!

Thanks!

Gienne

jpalubicki
New Contributor

This has been a highly requested application for years.  How is this not a top priority for Hubspot's development team?  Is there any timeline on when this feature will be added?

Hg1
New Contributor

Just FYI... i use Hubspot much less since the mobile app was disconintued.  The mobile app kept us engaged with Hubspot.  It makes Hubspot much more useable with the ability to post to social media accounts using already made content from landing pages and blog from mobile devices.    Not sure why the mobile app was discontinued.   Extremely odd.  It worked.  Maybe some IP infringement?   There has been no clear guidance from Hubspot or timeline which is also odd.  The replacement app does not have much utility IMO.  It was a strange replacement.  Usually the replacement app is an upgrade.  Thanks for reading.

Alessandra
New Contributor

Is there any update on if/when this function will/would be available for either the mobile app, or the mobile site? Having the option to schedule posts on the go is honestly something I’d find incredibly useful. Not having the option to either via mobile app or mobile browser is something that is a serious con for HubSpot. It would be so great to be able to do this via mobile app, but I’d be happy with even just the ability to do this via mobile web browser. 

Frankly, I’m quite confused as to why this hasn’t ever been an option before. I figure adding this ability to the mobile app would be probably quite difficult and/or tedious, which is why I assume the ability to schedule social posts wasn’t ever added as a feature to the mobile app, but as for the mobile site, frankly I’m quite confused as to why I can’t just have an option for “desktop version” to be able to access and schedule/post social content on the go.

the lack of this is incredibly frustrating as a user/customer of HubSpot, and lacking the ability to access/schedule/post social content on the go is something significant enough to me that it does make me want to look at switching from HubSpot to a competitor.

i hope this is something that’s still being considered, or is currently being worked on to hopefully be available soon.

HubSpot has some great capabilities that truly make you stand out from the rest out there, which is why I decided to become a HubSpot customer, but as I said, the lack of being able to access social on the go is a masssive hinderance for me at times when I need to work on the go, but can’t.

Im eager to get an update regarding this. I look forward to hear back from the HubSpot team with this.

bcg
Occasional Contributor

Yes please.  I am using a workaround right now to save articles via pocket and then push them into Hubspot via Zapier.  I would like for our team to have an easy way to save relevant content they find ON MOBILE and save them to our Hubspot account a draft social posts.

TabithaLaine
Occasional Contributor

I agree with a lot that has already been said. The app should have the same functions as what's available through the web browser version. That means posting/scheduling as well as analytics. I'm honestly surprised this part of the user experience has not been as thoroughly thought through.

chasemlandry
New Contributor

I agree 100%. As a paid user, I feel this should be a standard feature because I can run my company off of my phone when away from the office and posting on social allows me to stay ahead of the competition on the fly while others may send to a marketing agency having wait time. Time is the key here. I'm in the construction business so I get a lot of opportunities to show every update and cool scope of work along the way at the moment something occurs. It's all about speed! 

SarahAdell
Regular Contributor

All thinks social on mobile would be huge - posting, analytics, prescheduling, listening. A lot of times, we get asked questions on the fly during presentations and in meetings, or people want metrics in real time. Would be great to be able to reference.

Also, would love to be able to take photos, edit and post directly from mobile with images in portrait orientation. 

jannaignatow
New Contributor

yes please! How crazy that a social media manager has to get out their laptop to tweet from an event using Hubspot