HubSpot Ideas

Allow Re-enrollment based on time period

I would like to be able to re-enroll contacts to a workflow after a certain amount of time has passed. So if a contact has been triggered to enter my workflow, and they had gone through it 3 months ago, they would be able to enter it again. 

2 Replies
Vivre
Participant

I would like this too - at the moment we only have the option to re-enrol again (assuming they aren't currently enrolled), or dont reenroll at all. To be able to set the time period for when someone can re-enrol would make nurture programs work a whole lot better. Even just to be able to add a date filter onto the existing workflow filters as you could then create  decision split or list to manage re-enrollment time periods.

SRossing
Participant

Yes - we definitely need this... For our purposes, it would be helpful to restrict contacts from re-enrolling once a certain time period has passed. 

For example, we have disqualification criteria for incoming demo requests. Sometimes, a lead will rush through a form and accidentally input info then get disqualified. Seeing that they won't get to meet with Sales, they then go back to re-enter their information so they can get passed through. We want them to be able to re-enroll if that happens so we've turned re-enrollment on.

However, if that contact then updates one of our qualifying data points when filling out a form to download an e-book 6 months later, they get re-enrolled into the demo workflow and routed to our sales team AGAIN even though they didn't recently ask to speak with them. 

It would be helpful to turn the workflow re-enrollment ONLY if their qualifying information is updated within a 24-hour period.