HubSpot Ideas

TiagoS

Allow Personal Inboxes in Conversations Inbox Tool

I'd like to minimize one tab open daily. Help me stop using the Gmail user interface and allow me to add a personal inbox into the conversations tool. Currently, if I add as a personal inbox, I am unable to check my email in Hubspot in an inbox fashion. It's a bummer. If I add my personal email as shared I make that email vulnerable to all other admins and super admins on my account. Help me streamline and reduce friction in my flywheel by helping my team and I have our personal inboxes managed in Hubspot. 

10件のコメント
LeoSilva
参加者

I support that idea!

It would be amazing to have the personal mailbox in a separate menu from the shared mailbox. This would centralize tasks within the HubSpot and reduce open tabs in the user's browser.

filipeg165
メンバー

Yes, please make this happen. Having our personal inbox within Hubspot is gonna make it a killer app and help things move faster for us.

MichaelC
ガイド役 | Solutions Partner

I agree on this topic. Here is my input:

Today we might use gmail for personal usuage and in some ways conversation - inbox for shared support. In order to think from the perspective of actual humans we would strongly benifit from having it all in one place. Else centralized support and communications will fall behind and might be delayed in organizations that does not have a dedicated customer support.

In my company we work with our day - to - day tasks and emails are secondary. In a bigger company customer support would work dedicated through the conversation inbox but in a smaller company thats not the case. Connecting our personal inbox without a team-inbox-workaround would make our work much much easier. Besides - customer relations and contact notes and preferensess would be shown faster and we would avoid the same content being several times by different users. 

I am open for a call on this topic from the hs product team. Send me a PM if you have further questions on my input. 

Katierasp
メンバー

Agreed this would be so useful.

Levi
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Agreed!! 

VGILPIN
メンバー

Agree on this thought it would intuitively be the case but I guess not

MalteWB
参加者

I agree on this too. I could not find a solution so far for restricting access to the shared inbox for our users, so that they can only view and edit conversations that have been assigned to them.  

TChang
メンバー

Support this idea!! I would like to have this added to the inbox. This will save us time switching pages.

TiagoS
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Hey everyone! I see that many people have had similar ideas as to centralizing our email. 

Since posting this, I've transitioned our business emails (that are not groups, I still use conversations in Hubspot for groups) to superhuman. 

It's fast, intuitive, and (I can't believe I'm writing this...) make email an enjoyable experience.

If you're interested in Superhuman, you can get a free month by clicking here

I hope this is helpful!

SAllen18
メンバー

Would be a killer feature. Being able to see my calender in HubSpot would be ideal!