HubSpot Ideas

maddietabor

Allow Multiple Images for Instagram

While multiple images are allowed for Twitter and Facebook, only one is allowed for Instagram. All other social media scheduling platforms allow for multiple, can we get that capability in HubSpot as well?

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 12, 2023 02:11 PM

115 Replies
sarahdecarlo
Participant

Another vote for this please

HNeeson

Would love to have this function. Vital to be able to schedule carousels, at the moment I am posting natively and Hubspot is not pulling through the data from those posts.

TamaraKelly
Member | Partner

This functionality would be a big plus for us as well, since all our post in Instagram are in carousel. Hope this is a functionality that will be activated soon, thanks!

JAndrews6

Bumping this again as Sprout Social just announced yesterday that they now have the ability to

"schedule and publish up to 10 images directly to #Instagram.

Stay tuned for videos and mixed media."

When is Hubspot going to roll this out? For an enterprise level solution, would hope for more from them on the social front. 

auto-mate
Top Contributor

This would be great to have. Would be very popular with my social colleagues.

And 350+ votes - not counting the other similar threads - you could let us know how this is going at HQ...?

TCanning

Another good request for Hubspot Instagram capabilites. This suggestion and the ability to publish to stories would be excellent!

LayneW

Any updates on if this feature will be added my HubSpot? You can't post high quality content using the current functionality of the HubSpot social manager. We really need it to be able to effectively track and review our campaigns. Without this the campaign reporting if effectively redunant for us. Plenty of other platforms allow for this so why is it not been made available by HubSpot yet? 

VKelleher

I can't believe we're 3 years down the line and Hubspot are still missing such a fundamental function that their competitors all offer. Sprout Spcial, ContentCal, even Planoly allow you to do this!

MartaJP
Member | Platinum Partner

Really needed

KStewartRD

This is an essential feature. Competitors are on top of it already!

Asteward

how many upvotes is Hubspot waiting for in order to work on this functionality? 😞 Really annoying we need to pay for another software just for this single function.

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

At times, it feels like this forum is more like the "suggestion box", that no one really looks at. 

CKline4

Hard to see HubSpot as our social tool with limited capabilities. 

PNavarrete
HubSpot Employee

Meu cliente ñao consegue inserir 2 imagens no post de Instagram por causa dessa limitacao da API. Seria muito bom poder ver isso implementado!

Nuemcclure

I agree that this should be added soon as well. I would also like to make the comment that there should be allowed more than 4 posts for the carousel. I know that Buffer and Hootsuite can have up to at least 7 or 10. By adding this feature, it would allow me to not have to post manually or pay for another social media scheduling tool.

JWilkens

If I were able to upload more than one picture to a social post for Instagram via Hubspot, it would save me soo much time! Really waiting for this improvement. Does anybody know, by when we can expect an update on this? Otherwise my team will need to look for other tools or integrations soon to become more efficient and eliminate manual extra work. Fingers crossed! 

NNiederhöfer

Yes Yes Yes! Carousels are necessary 

I second @robynjanepalmer . This is a vital feature and having to post manually puts a drag on our workflow.

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

Love how after almost 3 years since this thread was submitted. It's still in an "Idea Submitted" status.

Scott.

AFranklin
Participant

Agreed! Multiple images on our Instagram account seem to get more engagement. Being able to schedule this on HubSpot would make my (work) life a lot easier.