HubSpot Ideas

maddietabor

Allow Multiple Images for Instagram

While multiple images are allowed for Twitter and Facebook, only one is allowed for Instagram. All other social media scheduling platforms allow for multiple, can we get that capability in HubSpot as well?

115 Replies
CMassey

Yes please, the majority of our posts are carosels so we would be able to use HS for SO much more if we had this functionality 

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Very much needed!

scottsidea
Participant

Over a year and a half of requests for carousel options (and other very basic requests) for social media posts. No movement whatsoever? Or even response or update from HubSpot.

Huge FAIL, HubSpot....

Synapse
Participant

As an annual subscriber, this is one of the main reasons I subscribed to HubSpot. With so many applications that are above and beyond your competition and such a costly service, I am stunned such a basic function is not a part of the package. Social Media is a huge piece of anyone's marketing efforts nowadays and there is no doubt this should be a part of the plugin.

DSleeper
Contributor

Just adding my support to this.  

I manage multiple accounts most of these were created under personal accounts previously, so I would have to request access from the account holder every single time I want to post. This is why I tried to move all of my platforms into HubSpot. But now I find I can't carousel post, and it makes alot of my campaigns useless.

Looks like this has been up for almost 2 full years. This should be a very easy fix. 

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@DSleeper , you would think this would be an easy/no brainer...  But, hey, they do have connectors for TikTok, incase you want to market to 12 year olds.......

Scott

mhodgin
Participant

Is there any update on whether this will occur? This is a pretty serious limitation in social sharing.

jrinaldi

Rookie mistake on HubSpot's end to have not implemented this already when all other social platforms within HubSpot have this feature

MDuplak

Any updates on this? It's also hindering our ability to fully be able to utilize HubSpot's social media scheduling service. I mean Facebook and LinkedIn have the option to do it, how difficult can it be to include Instagram in that? Also, would be awesome to have the capability to post stories on all platforms.

LColli

Would be great to see this feature ASAP!

AJ2021
Participant

waiting with bated breath for this feature

AGawlik

Quite disappointing that in July of 2021 it's still not possible to post multiple images to Instagram from HubSpot. HubSpot themselves post a lot of sliders on IG... I'm sure your community managers would love it if you added this functionality as well!

SDutschke

Is there any plans on having this implemented? We need it now! 

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@AJ2021 Wouldn't be holding your breath, on this one. Looks like no one at HubSpot has it on their radar.

Synapse
Participant

Can someone from HubSpot please provide some sort of clarity on this? The social media piece was a large part of the reason I signed up and it is almost useless to me.

AMcKee
Member | Diamond Partner

This feature needs to be a priority.

JRonald
Participant

Regarding metrics, you want to try to align those as carefully as possible with your goals. If your universal aim is to generate greater MQLs link, look at the cause MQL conversion charge and the entire variety of MQLs, as an example.

kellybw

Exactly. There are so many basic features that HubSpot just doesn't have and so many they think we NEED but nobody uses. It's so frustrating. 

AWeber10

I saw a post from 2018 about this which directed me here (see link below). 3 years of requesting and still not a priority. Hoping this becomes available soon or we may have to reevaluate the platform we utilize for social media. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Social-Tools/Multiple-Pics-in-Social-Posts/td-p/200378

SVarma

I can't believe I'm just learning about this as well. How can Hubspot not have this feature for Instagram!?!? I also have experienced not being able to post IGTV via Hubspot. The biggest reason my company started with hubspot was the social medai calendar, and I haven't been able to use it once since implementing due to the unavailability of IG functionality and tools.