HubSpot Ideas

maddietabor

Allow Multiple Images for Instagram

While multiple images are allowed for Twitter and Facebook, only one is allowed for Instagram. All other social media scheduling platforms allow for multiple, can we get that capability in HubSpot as well?

115 Kommentare
cbmb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I have spoken to Hubspot directly about this and raised my concerns.  It's not Hubspots fault, Instgram have not released the API so no platform can post carousel photos direct to Instagram or schedule them.  There are some apps/platforms that have created a workaround to it which I have shared with them but it invloves an app as well and is not true scheduling where you can just forget about it.  I think this needs raising with Instagram more than Hubspot! 

Shawntiberio07
Mitglied | Partner

This is a must when compared to every other platform that is out there.   Later, hoot suite and many others have this available.  

Sangmin
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Still, at the end of 2020, it has not been solved. Please let us utilize the Socia Media function of Hubspot fully plz!

SebastianCorrea
Mitglied

This feature is a must for us, we almost exclusively post carousel posts, so we cannot use HubSpot to schedule Instagram, we have to use another tool. 😞

katyfairman
Mitglied

In our industry not being able to post multiple images means we can't use Hubspot for this marketing channel.  It's been an issue for years so it's a must-fix!

bdemetrio
Mitglied

Hi everyone

I agree that will be very helpful to do a carousel post  on Hubspot instead of posting manually on Istagram. 
I'm always be doing a monthly calendar posting so it's kinda necessary for me. 

I hope that one day will be permitted

LMerkentrup
Mitglied

Wir stimmen auch zu! Das wäre super, wenn man mehrere Bilder hochladen könnte, denn so können wir unsere Kampagnen nicht vollständig bewerten und müssen noch mit anderen Programmen arbeiten.

Zusätzlich wäre es toll, wenn Hashtags gesucht werden können und Markierungen vorgeschlagen werden @....

PDenton
Mitglied

This feature would be great - ideally we want to use only one tool (HubSpot) rather than dipping out and publishing through Instagram directly. 

KBertrand
Mitglied

Really appreciate that we can post videos through HubSpot to IG these days, but multiple images would be a quite useful addition! I hope this has makes it onto the road map for 2021.

BBauw
Mitglied

Would love to see this feature too 

javieryebenes
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please make this happen! 😋

KatAddison
Teilnehmer/-in

Definitely need this! It's a pain to get our team to do this on their phones 

apollotull
Mitglied

THis is seriously crucial... whoever is listening work on this ASAP!

LMcGill
Mitglied

It is frustrating to need a separate social media scheduling tool purely for the purpose of posting carousel posts. We would love to be able to do this all within HubSpot's social tools.

samm
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes please add this feature ASAP. I would love not to have to run another program to publish my socials, but your social is lacking with Instagram capabilities- no multiple images, no tagging images in posts, no hashtag search.

sk0si
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is really necessary, it's a basic function for insta in my view. We should be able to post multiple images in marketing professional hub, carousel images are a must have.

ADamen
Mitglied

YES PLEASE!!! Unbelievable that 1.5years later this is still not an option yet...  Hope you guys can work on it 🙂

vitorbotegackl
Mitglied

I also would like to post Instagram carousel posts with Hubspot

JBotwood
Mitglied

It's frustrating, trying to switch from a platform like Hootsuite that allows this function of multiple Instagram images, to come to Hubpsot, pay for a more expensive package, and not have this function. Seems like Hubspot Social is a little behind...

KeyWestScott
Autorität

@JBotwood .  Yea, but we can do TikTok's in Hubspot.  Just incase your market is a 3-12 year old demographic.....

Scott