Allow Multiple Conditions for Calculated Properties of Type Count / Sum

basil

It is great that we can count or sum over objects using calculated properties. However, we often have cases where we want to put not just one but multiple conditions. So if we could have filter functionality similar to the normal list filters or workflow filters where we can combine multiple conditions with AND / OR that would make calculated fields much more powerful for us.

9 Replies
basil
Key Advisor

Also we often need conditions choosing multiple labels and currently we can only select one single label.

screenshot.png

MatP
Participant

Hi, 

I second this idea, this would also be a useful addition for our internal use cases.

Thank you, 

MatP

ParkerShort
Contributor | Diamond Partner

We're looking to use this to calculate revenue of certain types of deals, either based off of product type or pipeline. For instance, if we want to track all closed won deals in a specific pipeline, we need two criteria, but that's currently not possible (there are some workarounds, but they're ugly).

yasiooy
Member | Platinum Partner

Me and my team would also love to have that option, we have multiple clients that could benefit from it.

SarahMayo
Contributor

Please implement this! 🙂

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

+1 from me, would be a great improvement on what currently exists.

A current use case:

• I need a tally of how many associated deals a contact has within 2 stages on a sales pipeline.
LindsayMB
Member | Platinum Partner

We also need something like =SUM((%-%)*whole number). Is there a workaround and I'm just not seeing it?

joseph_cone
Participant

please Hubspot, calculated fields would be SUPER useful if we could add more criteria. 

- Use case: need to sum associated deals closed in a timeframe/year, but ONLY if the association (label) is X

SKripp
Participant

Need this!!!!!