HubSpot Ideas

sketchism

Allow Meeting Time as a Personalization Token

Given that there are limitations to Meeting Notifications, it would be ideal to allow a "Meeting Time" option available as a personalization token that can be used in multiple settings. This could even be included as part of the existing "Last Meeting Booked" personalization token data.

In our context, we want multiple people to be aware of upcoming booked meetings, but the only data that is currently useable is the Meeting Date, which lacks the important time information.

37件のコメント
Wholesale-Solar
トップ投稿者

It would be nice to know when the actual meeting is via a property.

We would to automate follow up tasks on Deals.

Example: meeting is scheduled. meeting happens (or not). deal owner should change the deal status and/or stage... if this change does not occur with 2 days of the actual meeting - then either the deal owner forgot - or the meeting was missed.

benjaminroseau
参加者

Same needs,...

jamabryan
参加者

I need this! We want to be able to send text reminders and put the date/time of the meeting in them. 

twist_lindsey
メンバー

Upcoming booked meeting time would be great for auto-confirmation emails. 

gillw2w
メンバー

We'd love this feature too! 

TiSu
参加者

This would be great because we can't personnalized the confirmation email for a meeting so with this token we could use an email in a workflow. Thanks !

catan
HubSpot Employee

Currently, even though the datetime property "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool" exists, when used as a personalizaton token, only the date info surfaces, but not the time info.

This would be really useful for customers who are looking to send more personalized meeting notification/ reminder emails.

PaisleyParkELC
メンバー

Meeting date without the time is basically useless for workflows. You can't send a client something related to a meeting without including the time. What is the point of having a token which only displays half of the information related to that property?

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this on behalf of a customer! Much needed when it comes to sending out pre-meeting reminder notifications or emails with meeting date and time

jfreeley
HubSpot進行役

Hearing this from customers, as well!

Roger
投稿者

This a very important feature to send out a meeting confirmation email via a workflow. I don't understand, why the existing personalization token only works with the meeting-tool and not with a manualy set meeting in the timeline. If anybody has an intellgent workaround, let me know. 

Wholesale-Solar
トップ投稿者

Hey @Roger 

1. Create a property on the contact object to store that will store the "meeting url"

2. Create a workflow, trigger criteria Owner is Known, Re-enrollment=Yes.

3. If Owner = A then set Metting url to "https://meetingurlofA", Owner = B...., etc.

Someone has to maintain it... pretty silly - but it works.

Also, I think Hubspot Users should be a first class object in hubspot that allows the creation of properties against, and to be able to use them in workflows.

Jmc123
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Hubspot's meeting tool is a great idea, but I've run into a problem with it; when using personalization tokens related to a meeting's date, such as the "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool", the system only shows the date, not the date and time. 

We use personalization tokens as a part of custom-made internal emails showing information when someone has filled out certain forms, and showing both the date and time would be a big help in collecting all of the data from a form or a set of them in one place. Currently, we have to look in the meetings tool or in Google Calendar to get the exact time while everything else is in the internal email, which is not ideal. This information would be a big help for everyone involved in data gathering and using the data, such as for attracting potential clients.

RSilva2
メンバー

So looks like no solutions. Should we just move to Calendly for this alone?

HHand
メンバー

Hi everyone!

I was looking into a solution for this as well and was about to move to Calendly. Then I realized that the property  "last meeting booked with meeting tool" now shows the meeting time as well. I am adding this property to emails, texts, and notifications.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.04.32 PM.png

alysha
メンバー | Solutions Partner

I see that the "Date of last meeting" now has time included -- when I look at the contact, but when I try to put this property in a template using personalization, all that shows up is the date, not the time.  What's going on here?  We're so close to something useful!  

TimWheeler79
メンバー

The meeting date and time MUST be made available in contact properties! There is no reason to have booking capabilities if we cannot use the information about the meeting. I cannot believe this is a "feature" request, especially one from 3 years ago! This is basic functionality. 

Chris-Higgins
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Not a perfect fix, but if you're using Ops Hub it's now possible to extract the time only from the "date of last meeting booked" property, and store that string in its own property, enabling you to use the time as a personalisation token.  I've written an article about this here:

https://www.electricmonk.com/blog/hubspot-meeting-time-personalisation-tokens

Obviously we'd all prefer a native solution in HubSpot, bu hopefully this does the job until that arrives.

TimWheeler79
メンバー

Thanks @Chris-Higgins. However, I can't justify paying for Ops to accomplish such a fundamental expectation of a CRM.

brianzim
メンバー

This would be great for my team, we currently send reminder texts to our meeting participants manually because there is no option for date and time.