HubSpot Ideas

finn

Allow Marketing user to upload Sales Documents

As a Marketing (Professional/Enterprise) user I would need to provide documents for the sales team. This can be brochures, sales presentations, various trade marketing materials.

Therefore, I should be able to view, edit AND upload documents to the Sales Document folder (without having to buy a $600 Sales Pro licence just for that single purpose).

Right now, as a Marketing Pro user I am restricted to view-only of the first 5 documents. I cannot view all documents if there is more than 5, and I cannot provide the sales team with any new documents, as upload is blocked.

2 Replies
vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

As a HubSpot Solutions Partner and Admin for my client, I also don't understand the restriction that prevents a Super Admin from loading documentation to the Sales Documents section. I'm in the same boat! I can't expect my client to pay for Sales Pro for me, but it would be really helpful if I could reduce the load of their Marketing and Sales Operations department to create folders and update sales enablement documentation for them. Being able to view only 5 documents is just crazy. There's lots to love about HubSpot, but not this Super Admin/Partner limitation 😥

SiddharthGarg91
Participant

Hi @vanessahunt @finn , You can upload unlimited trackable links through CloudFiles app. Its not very expensive and works for Marketing Pro and even starter accounts. The app is available on HubSpot.