HubSpot Ideas

VagaeNatus

Allow Grammarly to work

Grammarly (the spell checker) does not work within Hubspot properties. It proposes edits as usual but clicking on them to accept them does not apply them (it does but then they go away). I think this has to do with Hubspot's frontend and it would be great to have a frontend that supports Grammarly and any other app using the same specs.

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
October 20, 2023 12:59 PM

Hi all! Thank you for submitting your feedback and requests for Grammarly or a spelling and grammar check feature inside of HubSpot editors. While we have run into difficulty with integrating with Grammarly with our editors due to technical compatibility, we are currently exploring adding our own basic spelling and grammar recommendations inside of the following editors: website pages, landing pages, and blog pages.

Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you are interested in being an early beta tester or if you would like to chat and provide more in-depth feedback!

19 Replies
ReneStampfl

I this something Hubspot is going to allow soon? 

Heineken

This would be a great integration.

Strive2BFit

Yes, we need this, too. (Grammarly integration with HubSpot.)

jsecola

Yes, for some reason my Grammarly extension shows as active on the page but when I go to create and publish a blog, I get none of the usual edit/fix recommendations.  

benzil
Top Contributor

This would be very helpful, 

Hubspot doesn't seem to have any spellchecker natively included in templates, and Grammarly would be an awesome integration

TurchianOmer
Participant

Yes we also need this. Are there any other tools that can do spellcheck?

It would be great if HS would reply 🙂

thank you

freyajoan
Participant

I would love to have Grammarly work within the HubSpot email module (it's working here, BTW!), it is incredibly helpful to have something that doublechecks spelling and grammar. 

BHope

I'd like this too! 

MajorZen

Same here. Would like to see this work!

AGallardo

If we can't use Grammarly, will Hubspot consider any other spellcheck tools? 

TarynS
Participant | Elite Partner

Has there been any feedback yet re Grammarly or another suitable solution with HubSpot?

AShields

Please can someone update us as to whether Hubspot will be supporting Grammarly?!?

KSpindler

Same here! Update please! I use Grammarly in all my tools, except of HubSpot 🥲

DrBob737

Grammarly actually works in my free version Hubspot (I don't know how?) and yet on my 435K per year Enterprise version Hubspot no Grammarly. Anybody have any ideas?

KHowley

Hello just here to say this should absolutely still be done. I see that it's an old idea and it seems like it would only be a positive update? Please allow Grammarly to work. 

rockwellal

Hello! I just tested Grammarly in a few areas of HubSpot's Marketing Hub (Enterprise), and it was working for me.

CLubarski

I also see this working in a few areas; however, it does not come up in the field when creating social post copy.

ecordero
Member | Platinum Partner

Good idea

a_schumacher
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! Thank you for submitting your feedback and requests for Grammarly or a spelling and grammar check feature inside of HubSpot editors. While we have run into difficulty with integrating with Grammarly with our editors due to technical compatibility, we are currently exploring adding our own basic spelling and grammar recommendations inside of the following editors: website pages, landing pages, and blog pages.

Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you are interested in being an early beta tester or if you would like to chat and provide more in-depth feedback!