HubSpot Ideas

XavierHoBr

Allow European Format for Date Picker

Is it possible to allow European format for date picker ?
The problem is that when we can pick a date in a form on a landing page, we could only select the US format. Even if the right time and time zone are set.

This detail create some difficulties to get informations from buyers personas who are not used to see this kind of display. 

33 Comentarios
Vivi
Miembro

+1

I agree with this idea to have European format for date picker.

Elcom
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

@Hubspot . When is this ready?

Brillenkai
Participante

+1

felix-provi
Miembro

I'm having the same problem.

I choose the brazilian date and format number but it don't affect how properties works. So I need to convert everything to US format before send to HubSpot, what is kind annoying.

dereks
Participante

+1

ConversionCrew
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Yes please!

dannymurong
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Please implement this soon!

ADtech
Miembro

we are facing the same issue where we cant choose the format.. 

in France we use DD/MM/YYYY

aspeer
Miembro

Yes Hubspot please edit this date picker with format to allow European and other options

Awestphal19
Participante

Agreed. I'm in the US and it's still awkward that it's YYYY-MM-DD. Would much rather be able to customize this. 

lauradeuk
Miembro

It's a bit ridiculous this has been open nearly 12 months and no response from HubSpot. Causes all sorts of problems with integrations!

Igorfd2
Miembro

+1

atfx
Miembro

Hi,

Is there any update on this project? We can't change the date format.Annotation 2020-05-04 113504.png

Thanks

Elcom

Unfortunately, Hubspot is very slow in solving this problem !!!! Emoticono loco

twinloger
Participante

Hello, Slovakia greets the community. It is also a problem for us. we urgently need the DD-MM-YYYY format

jhartley
Miembro

Would really like to be able to select or use MM-DD-YYYY in Hubspot forms

Svenvanophem
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

I really would love to see this implemented in a short time

mrky007
Participante

This really is a MAJOR issue

Colmeia
Miembro

Our users receive the date picker with the format (YYYY-MM-DD) and our account is set up to use Brazilian date format, but the picker for the form doesn't follow it. Is there any reply from the Hubspot team about this issue? A lot of our customers get confused by this.

Elcom

Thanks for contacting HubSpot Customer Support! Happy to help you out today.

I definitely understand how having this feature would be beneficial to your company and a vast majority of EMEA-based companies. Our product and development teams actively monitor this ideas forum, and as a result, it's a great way to communicate product feedback and suggestions. While I am happy to promote it internally, I also encourage you to send it around to your colleagues to "upvote" as our team uses engagement on posts to help gauge what features and functionalities would have the greatest positive impact for our users. The best way to get this feature on the radar to develop and show that HubSpot customers are wanting it is definitely by gaining votes on the idea.

I just went ahead and upvoted the post myself, and will encourage some of my own colleagues to upvote it as well. It also doesn't hurt to comment on the post.

Since there are so many feature requests out there, the team has to prioritize the most highly requested ones.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 🙂

Best,

HubSpot Customer Support