HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210 Replies
r-lindal-tks

yes yes yes, we need this!!!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Commmunity! An update here from the product team:

We are currently undergoing some major changes to the infrastructure of sequences to allow for a number of improvements, including the ability to enroll multiple contacts in sequences (CC, BCC, and TO:). Although we still plan to prioritize this work, it may still be several months before this functionality is available in beta. Thank you for your patience and participation in this thread, we are working hard to bring news of updates for you all as soon as we can!

Best,

Glen

CophieSollins
Participant

This would be so helpful!! 

lgil
HubSpot Employee

Hi There!

This idea was already submitted and is being reviewed here!

Alley-Samantha
Participant

Would love to see this function. I am working with a new partnerships team and I would love to be able to jump into conversations when needed. 

gmorris

Upvote!! This would be a great feature to have!

jimsicord

I could really use a feature that allows me to CC my two other team members. We're a small unit and share the lead of leads coming in. CCin them in sequences would be a worthy, good feature.

corbius
Participant

UPVOTE

ColinMoravec

This would be a great idea, I work with regional teams across the world that the customer needs to see in these email sequences. 

AGomez6

This would be extremely helpful for our sales team and organization 

CBoon
Participant

Upvote!!!!

C'mon.  These is basic table stakes for a communication accelerator like Sequences.

Amanda110
Member | Diamond Partner

Would need cc in sequence for compliance reasons in our industry of finance.

Erick_H

I totally get not wanted to mess this thing up. I've used tools that are full of bugs...

But, it's been 6 months. Maybe an update?

This is a game-changer...

mmcclain

Need this!

TimWheeler79

This idea would be quite helpful for those who work in teams and would need notification to several members of that team when someone replies. HOWEVER, it would be necessary to build this in a way that does not destroy the integrity of tracking email opens. In other words, the tracking would not recognize an email open when a fellow team member opens their copy of the original email.

JS8

This should be implmeneted 

FoodNotify-DK

Would help a lot!

FoodNotify-DK

Upvote! Would help our process a lot! 

KhaledAgha

NEEEEEEED

MThurmond

Someone please tell me this is live?! Found posts requesting this as far back as 2017 and Feb post shows it might be a few months, rolling into Q4 and would like to use!