HubSpot Ideas

XavierDrake

Allow Access to Dashboard/Reports from Mobile App

Our reps have some specific reports on a specific dashboard they like to refer to on a daily basis. However, there are times where they may go an entire day without opening their laptop. It would be nice for them to have access to their dashboards via their mobile app since they are on the go frequently. 

48 Replies
jackhemmings

I completely agree with the above idea. For my company, some senior managers and partners only ever access hubspot from their mobiles, so it would be great to have a widget on the homepage to be able to access reports (whether these are default reports to begin with or customised reports in the future). This would greatly benefit our users.

ernopyykko
Top Contributor

More kudos from here. This would be a great feature to include on the mobile app. 

CarolineLane
Participant

I would love to see some Marketing Reports in there:

A general visit report (vs last month, and maybe by source)

A blog reports for views and conversions

A social media report with engagement, clicks and visit from social media channel

An email report (maybe similar to the desktop one)

cp31
Participant

This used to be in the old app.  Please add it back in asap!

Thanks.

Craig

AJernigan
Participant

This is really needed for our team of travelling executives.

KarimNile
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Great idea, a must have 

JamesYoung
Participant

Agree - customisable Dashboard widgets are a must; current Activity Stream (web/email analytics) is irrelevant for my use case (internal); where is the Team Activity widget from Desktop?

Markthackwell

This is business critical and would help sales managers become much more effective when on the go 

DDeGeorge
Participant

As we are merging into the HS program, we find that having access to different dashboards would be extremely efficient for what we do. That be said after research I have only come across people asking for this option but no actual update. Are you any closer to making this an option for us?

Arod
Participant

Would love to have this! Our C-Suite would benefit from this greatly! 

DDeGeorge
Participant

Yes! I agree! I have yet to hear if there is any movement on making this a viable option.

Arod
Participant

How can we get an update if this is being looked into? 

jamesmtraynor
Participant

This is absolutely necessary for my company!  Please add this ASAP.  

DDeGeorge
Participant

I am not sure how many replies are needed to get HubSpot to see our request as urgent. This is a request people have been asking for, for 2 years. Hopefully something is done soon. But every reply helps! Hope you have a successful day!!!

Arod
Participant

Agreed! I think knowing what the threshold for upvotes and comments it takes to see what action will be taken would be great! 

jamesmtraynor
Participant

Need this functionality very badly.   Our higher ups need the ability to view the dashboards from the mobile app....

dsavage
Participant

Doesn't Salesforce have this feature on their mobile app?

I really need to be able to see monthly numbers at a glance, and am considering switching platforms anyway. 

Carlos0034

Dashboard from mobile would be a great time-saver for our management team + "realtime" insight on everything that's happening.

Jbryce

I am surprised this isn't already a feature in the app. The mobile app, as it stands, is very limited in use.

fb107

Hi - my sales team has had the same request.

I've followed up with Hubspot support and we need 150 upvotes before the product team will consider this.

"Only when an idea has more than 150 upvotes is it recognized by the product team and considered to be built and applied to HS features in the future :)"

How do we get this out to the community to bring awareness to this issue (and get the upvotes up!)?