HubSpot Ideas

Blaze_Marketing

Allow A/B Test Email to be Sent via Smart timezone

Currently, when you create an email with an A/B test, you are unable to to send it via "Smart" sending, i.e. to each recipient according to their time zone.

It makes sense that the period when the test is being run is a challenge for smart sending. But what about after the test winner has been chosen?

Our suggestion:

After the A/B test winner has been determined, to be able to send the remaining emails via smart send, in each recipient's relevant timezone.

13 Comentários
LenJacobs
Membro

Good idea. I support this feature request. Hope it gets implemented.

ZachSchladetzky
Membro

Would love to see this feature implemented, as I was disappointed when I went to schedule a smart send with an A/B test of our newsletter. 

cmcevily
Membro

Would love to see this feature implemented as well!

Paramdeep
Membro

Would love to see this feature implemented as well.

cailinsadler
Membro

Would love to see this implemented as well.

Gijs
Membro

This feature would definitely make sending emails to a global network of customers much easier. Hope to use it soon!

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
jaleonard19
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. We are investing in bolstering our email testing capabilities starting here. If you are willing to jump on a call to talk more about this functionality, and your specific use cases send me a direct message. I would love to chat more.

We will re-evaluate in the future and we will update this idea if anything changes. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

nitheeshmohan
Membro

Just replying here to get updates.

VincePerfetto
Participante

I was bummed to see that an important feature was unavailable when I switched to A/B. 

A/B is one of the best tools every marketer uses. If anything, I'd expect more features within an A/B, not fewer.

Itai_Eshkar
Membro

I'm willing to hop on a call. 

Currently we are not able to A|B test with a global audience. 

Consider each user need to receive an email at 08:00 (in thier own respective time zone).  How are we supposed to A|B a subjectline (for example)?

SFanning42
Membro

This is super useful and necessary! Is there an update on this being implemented?

BPollastrini
Participante

This is such a basic feature for any email marketing platform. 

Please look into this!

jhathaway
Membro

I think this is an important suggestion. I also wonder if it would make sense to at least enable time zone sends on A/B test emails that are truly split 50/50, without a certain percentage sent to the winner. There's no test duration to be concerned with in this case. I'm working on implementing A/B tests to my eblasts, which are sent to mailing lists all at once (per time zone), so this would work well enough for my purposes. Ultimately I think more options for A/B testing time zone sends in general should be possible though.