HubSpot Ideas

MCondrache

All time total in quote

In Quotes it seems like you are not able to calculate to total cost of a project. The current option for Total is only displaying the monthly/ quarterly payment, and it is not taking into account the TERM (number of month for a contract). 

This may induce confusion because if a client is not paying attention to all the details, he/she will only see the amount for the first set of service, and not the total cost for the services in a longer period. 

MCondrache_0-1656604596721.png

HubSpot Updates
November 14, 2022 07:56 PM

Hi there! 

My name is Alvin and I'm a product designer at Hubspot. Thanks for sharing this feedback! If you're free, I'd love to set up sometime to chat with you about this section and how we can improve. If you're interested, feel free to schedule something here!

Thanks again!

Alvin

2 Replies
Alvin-Chan
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there! 

My name is Alvin and I'm a product designer at Hubspot. Thanks for sharing this feedback! If you're free, I'd love to set up sometime to chat with you about this section and how we can improve. If you're interested, feel free to schedule something here!

Thanks again!

Alvin

AdaptivEdge

Amen!  This lack of functionality makes the quoting tool unusable for us because the customer needs to agree to and cut a purchase order for the total contract value, which is the sum of all of the monthly payments for the term.  I don't understand what the point of having billing frequency and term is, if you can't then calculate the contract or quote total.