HubSpot Ideas

krispag

Alert/Announcement Header Banner

In the same way HubSpot enacts alert/announcement header banners to communicate platform issues, it would be ideal to allow SuperAdmins to enact a similar style header banner to communicate critical internal messages, and set an option expiration date/time.

5 Comentários
MissTipsi
Top colaborador(a)

I want this functionality not only for critical system announcements in our web-app but for 1-way marketing messages to clients like say, "refer a friend"

At the moment we have either the option of:

i) Use pop-up forms: this requires creation of a form which is unlikely to be filled in as they don't have details on hand

ii) Use the chat functionality: requires Chat to be turned on in order to launch the message which necessarily opens another communication channel with our customers which we don't want

AWitz
Membro

Have you found a workaround for this with existing features? We are looking to put "alerts" at the top of the page when a customer is expected to cancel.

NicoleJ
Moderador da HubSpot

Upvoting, had a customer asking about this functionality: Reminder for HubSpot account users to be cautious when associating contacts with companies.

1stClaas
Colaborador(a)

I really like the way this idea has evolved into two separate benefits: 

1. Letting colleagues know internally about very important matters (think of home office where you can't just scream around and everyone will know afterwards

2. Adding valuable information to your customer base as well as leads on your website

2b: Sometimes your product team is faster that your marketing team + such features could allow interaction which is key in any business

Mykhailo
Membro

That's my idea too!

Also it should be usefull to use in the context of the single contact, which have some issues:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/contact-highlighting-and-custom-internal-alerts-for-c...