HubSpot Ideas

DStevenson

Advanced Options for Social Media Draft Posts in Social Calendar

Last week the Social Calendar went live and it was a pleasant surprise as it will be helpful in managing our social media posts. However, I think it could use an update in functionality already. While you can see your published and scheduled posts on the calendar you are unable to see your drafted posts

We have multiple social media content creators who have been instructed to create their post in draft mode and then it is reviewed and scheduled to be published by our social media manager.  

To not be able to see a calendar view of our drafts makes scheduling difficult. I'd like for you to add the option to filter / toggle social media posts between Published, Scheduled and Draft so that you can see them collectively or by themselves on the Social Calendar. 

5 Replies
Daria
HubSpot Product Team

Drafts are now visible in calendar - yay!

DStevenson

This is excellent thank you Daria with HubSpot Product Team for letting me know. Truly appreciate you listening to my idea and implementing it. I hope it is helpful to others, I know it will be for our team. 

JenW

Hey!

I don't see where the drafts are stored? Am I missing something? I created a social media post and saved as draft and can't locate it now...

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

Here they are, @JenW!

Drafts in calendar:

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 2.13.11 PM.png

Drafts in publishing list view:

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 2.13.32 PM.png

Have a great day!

John

JenW

John,

Thanks sooooo much!