HubSpot Ideas

NSeter

Admin view of connected email inboxes

As a super admin I would be very benefical to see whom in the company/team that has successfully connected their outlook or gmail with Hubspot

HubSpotからのアップデート
November 16, 2023 09:23 AM

Hi @SCole7! We do send a notification to users directly when their email and calendar disconnect, but I understand that might not always be sufficient. I recommend upvoting this idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/notifications-when-calendar-email-are-disconnected/idi-p/816942 We're exploring some solutions around this and I will keep that idea updated.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
November 15, 2023 11:46 AM

I'm pleased to announce both of these updates are Live. If you're experiencing issues, please reach out to our Support team.

October 06, 2023 10:45 AM

Hi all! We have another addition here with the redesigned user record! Admins can enroll their portals by visiting this link to the entry in Product Updates and clicking "Join beta". Under Preferences, there is a new "Connected accounts" section that will show exactly which accounts the user has connected and their current status.

hroberts_0-1696614277491.png

ステータスに更新: In Beta
September 27, 2023 09:37 AM

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to announce the first version of this is in public beta today as part of the new users table! Admins can enroll their portals by visiting this link to the entry in Product Updates and clicking "Join beta". Email Status will show if a user has connected their email and it is enabled. I also wanted to mention Calendar Status and Calendar Sync which do the same thing for Meetings and the Calendar integration.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.36.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.31.40 AM.png

We have even more to come, so stay tuned!

ステータスに更新: In Planning
May 12, 2023 12:58 PM

Thank you all for the feedback! I'm pleased to share we are planning to solve this problem later this year. I'll update this post when we have more news to share.

39件のコメント
MHusøy
メンバー

Yes, please! It's critical for a successful onboarding of larger teams.

MJack
メンバー

100% behind this!

AnaBaroncelli
メンバー

This is so basic. We find out too late that users are not logged in and therefore missed all activities getting logged as well. It creates many issues that could be prevented if admins could know about the disconnected inboxes in advance and take action.

WKhan
参加者

Well much needed feature for Super Admins to have. Everytime an email reply is not being tracked, some workflows do not work according to plan. Infact, super admins need an alert as soon as a connected inbox is disconnected let alone having a view of who is connected and who is not. 

SCole7
メンバー

Upvoting this idea. 👍

ステータスに更新: In Planning
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thank you all for the feedback! I'm pleased to share we are planning to solve this problem later this year. I'll update this post when we have more news to share.

PWeidner
メンバー

This is an important feature. To understand if users have connected their email, calendar, etc and then the ability to understand if any have been disconnected at any point in time.

TanyaQT
参加者

Upvoting this!

JLiu23
メンバー

Upvoting this idea! 

SvenjaGraf
参加者

Hallo zusammen, 

ich finde es großartig, wenn es eine Übersicht gäbe, wie viele User des HubSpot Accounts bereits ihre E-Mail-Adressen mit HubSpot verknüpft haben.

Das Calling-Feature hat bereits eine solche Übersicht. Ich wünsche mir etwas Ähnliches auch für das E-Mail-Konto.

Viele Grüße

dpolzine
メンバー

This is a great idea. It would help me as an admin with both onboarding and troubleshooting email related issues.

IgnacioLoCastro
メンバー

Not only that, but also being able to see who has their calendar connected and who isn't...

@hroberts 

ステータスに更新: In Beta
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to announce the first version of this is in public beta today as part of the new users table! Admins can enroll their portals by visiting this link to the entry in Product Updates and clicking "Join beta". Email Status will show if a user has connected their email and it is enabled. I also wanted to mention Calendar Status and Calendar Sync which do the same thing for Meetings and the Calendar integration.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.36.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.31.40 AM.png

We have even more to come, so stay tuned!

hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all! We have another addition here with the redesigned user record! Admins can enroll their portals by visiting this link to the entry in Product Updates and clicking "Join beta". Under Preferences, there is a new "Connected accounts" section that will show exactly which accounts the user has connected and their current status.

hroberts_0-1696614277491.png

IgnacioLoCastro
メンバー
I still can't see it in my hubspot account, can you please give me support
with this issue?
ステータスに更新: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

I'm pleased to announce both of these updates are Live. If you're experiencing issues, please reach out to our Support team.

SCole7
メンバー

This is great, but in the 'more to come' is there a way to automatically notify these individuals via email letting them know they need to reconnect their email without an admin having to manually to check and tell them?

hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @SCole7! We do send a notification to users directly when their email and calendar disconnect, but I understand that might not always be sufficient. I recommend upvoting this idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/notifications-when-calendar-email-are-disconnected/id... We're exploring some solutions around this and I will keep that idea updated.

Hildegaard
投稿者

I really need to be notifed as as a super admin