HubSpot Ideas

NSeter

Admin view of connected email inboxes

As a super admin I would be very benefical to see whom in the company/team that has successfully connected their outlook or gmail with Hubspot

39 Replies
TFerreira

I agree. As a super admin you should be able to see what accounts are connected.

DReyes815

It would be great to see connected calendars as well!

Winqvist
Contributor

This would be good + Connected calendars 

VCardy

This would be helpful for two reasons for our company and large sales team:

1) in advance of marketing email campaigns, we can make sure those disconnected are reconnected to get accurate "reply" data

2) if we see someone is disconnected, we can get them back online ASAP so they don't go days or weeks with no email tracking (most of the time, our sales team is on the go and don't know realize when they are disconnected)

The_Marketer

As a Hubspot admin, there is no way to know when a user's mailbox/calendar got disconnected from Hubspot which doesn't allow to take rapid action in reconnecting these tools. Leaving a user mailbox/calendar disconnected can have major implications on the performance of the email sequences as well as the Hubspot meetings reliability. An admin should be able to visuzalise the connection status of any user's mailbox/calendar as well as be notified when one of this tool got disconnected.

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager

Upvoting based on multiple customer requests

ksalmon
Participant

Agreed. Both email and calendars would be helpful. 

MSkuse
Contributor

I need an admin level report of users who have active Gmail integrations and those that need to set theirs up or reconnect.

Several times now we come across emails that aren't logged because the user's integration needed to be reconnected or turned on.

I can't tell my management team who these people are without talking to each user - huge waste of everyone's time.

amandafann
Contributor

Yes! This is critical for admins to have this visibility in order to address disconnected inboxes and calendars as quickly as possible. 

MSkuse
Contributor

We are really struggling with this as well! Interested if you were ever able to find a workaround? 

ntauth

We need this feature implemented as well. We have no way to know if a users gmail is disconnected which messes up reporting.

ntauth

We are struggling with this as well, please implement some sort of report for this! As admins we should be able to see who is improperly configured so we can take corrective action. Users need to reset gmail/corporate passwords every 90 days and when this reset happens, it breaks the hubspot/gmail integration and users are not taking corrective action on their own and its impossible to see who is in a disconnected state. 

amandafann
Contributor

With so many tools and workflows that can rely on the connected inbox/connected calendar, it is critical that the Hubspot Admin have visibility into who is and is not connected. Please add this! 

amandafann
Contributor

Check out the same idea here that already has more upvotes >>  https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/View-connected-inboxes/idi-p/396377

MSkuse
Contributor

@amandafann - thank you! Upvoted as well!

VCardy

This is critical for our team of nearly 100 salespeople. We are finding lately that unless an inbox is connected (and even with an active HubSpot extension in Outlook), emails sent to a contact that is connected to a company are not being copied over to the company profile. This is a recent discovery and has been causing several issues for us since many of our team members are reviewing the last activity dates on the company side, not the contact side. Even more concerning, this issue is also happening with deal profiles, meaning email communication is not getting copied over to active deals when it absolutely should be. If we were able to see connected inboxes as admins, we would check periodically and ensure that those disconnected are reconnected. This would ultimately solve the "missing" email activity issue we're now facing.

Additionally, having a connected inbox is critical for marketing data. We don't get reply data without connected inboxes.

HubSpot - please get this into beta testing!

Kristiina

This is a headache as sales reps dont notice when an inbox is suddenly deconnected. Need to be able to see this as admin.

JWallace0
Participant

The Super Admin needs visibility on this at all times, with the ability to enter or change this information for all users.  A new feature should be to include this as an option during the sign up phase.  The Super Admin can ensure the new hire is set during their onboarding upon logging in.  The same thinking should be allowed for calendar sync's.  

ButCanItGoViral
Participant

Good thing one can totally trust salespeople to do this on their own instead of Hubspot building this feature

MRop

Yes, this would be a very useful feature to be able to see as Super Admin which users connected / didn't connect their personal emails. I am currently implementing HubSpot in our company and I have to ask each employee (+20) if their email is properly connected which is not ideal.