HubSpot Ideas

Mr_E

Admin login as other user

The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts.  This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level.  Great time and user frustration saver

84 Commentaires
Pickers
Membre

Kind of embarrassing that this functionality doesnt exist already, for me as an admin of a 50 user portal with multiple teams and roles, to not be able to see what they will see is kind of embarrassing. Literally every other CRM platform has this functionality. 

SSloan777
Participant

Makes sense 😐

JGood
Contributeur

Salesforce allows this and it is a huge help.  I'm stuck right at this moment waiting for one of my users to do something in her account so I can finish the work I need to do. Really amazing that this feature is not already part of the product.  But I get it.  🙂

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
Flora
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hello everyone,

We are excited to open the User Impersonation beta today for our Enterprise customers. Please fill out the form here and I will reach out soon with details.

Best,

Flora

jmacandrews
Participant

@Flora  This is exciting. Can't view the form. Please add us to the beta.

jmacandrews_0-1633618633751.png

Flora

Sorry about that! Updated the form.

jmacandrews
Participant

@Flora  I'm actually still not able to access. 

sarahlati
Membre

@Flora Hi there, so excited for this to be in beta! Would love to be added to the form, but I'm also seeing the same error message that @jmacandrews is experiencing.

Pickers
Membre

Can I please be added to this Beta ASAP?

Portal ID: 4319016

Thanks

John

rodcunha
Participant

I would like for us to be added to this beta too. Thanks.

R

AlishaV
Contributeur

I want to be added to the beta as we have a desperate need for this. When I try to sign up, the default ' account ' is my personal gmail, rather than the non-gmail credential I use to access HubSpot.. When I attempt to 'Switch account,' I am directed toward my personal gmail accounts to select the appropriate one. 

An update on a fix would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

Alisha

AlishaV_0-1633695370565.png

ChrisLuka
Participant

I'd argue that in general, HubSpot could do a better job allowing admins to enforce various settings on user accounts.  For example, if the company workflow is specific enough, restricting users from editing their Contact/Company sidebars or cards would be a useful feature.  Right now, the emphasis seems to be on user control.  Company admins need the ability to enforce certain standards.

JenniferErena
Contributeur

I hope this will be available in production for PRO level users and not just Enterprise.

JGood
Contributeur

@FloraM PLEASE add me to Beta. Once added, can I use it NOW?  I'm tired of chasing my users around asking them to connect their calendars or their Zoom accounts. UGH.  I filled out your form.

heyemmibee
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

It would be great to have access to update profile pictures of users.

In this instance, for a client, we would like to be able to update numerous profiles with their company logo for the chatbot flow to keep consistency.

In lieu of having to ask (and walkthrough) setting up the reps' profiles, let's save our time. 

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Flora

User Impersonation is now live in all Enterprise portals! We have a detailed knowledge base here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-in-as-another-hubspot-user

JessHurwitz
Membre
Great news! Thank you to your team for all of your hard work to bring this
suggestion to reality. I know that many HubSpot Admins will benefit from
this! Happy Holidays!
hannahflat
Contributeur

Any plans to make this available to other plan levels? 

ASykes

Hi HubSpotters,

Following on from this 'Log in as User' feature that the product team has built we are looking to hear your feedback on other product features that could help make things easier from an admin perspective when managing and troubleshooting your portals.

I started a thread over here and would love any feedback/suggestions:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Beta-Discussions-and-Feedback/Super-Admins-Assemble/m-p/560648#M147

😊

callie
Contributeur

We need to also be able to login as another Super Admin. We have other necessary Super Admins in HubSpot that this is still needed for. 

For example, I'm deprecating a field to revise to a new format and while I can go in and update impacted reports/automation, I cannot update some Views, because they are owned by another Super Admin. The "logged in as" notification would still go to the user and is an important need.