HubSpot Ideas

Mr_E

Admin login as other user

The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts.  This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level.  Great time and user frustration saver

84件のコメント
Anonymous
適用対象外

This would help us when new features, new contact properties, etc. roll out and we have to get non-technical oriented people to update their own accounts...

dcw
メンバー

This is definitely a must. It's very difficult to see another users account to set-up profiles correctly and/or troubleshoot issues without this feature.

mbprosser
メンバー

Agreed, this feature would allow for more efficient management of a multi-user team.

filozopp
メンバー

Could be very useful. Some team members need many settings, especially on sales accounts.

agperson
参加者

Currently there is no way to change a user's name, picture, email signature, etc. as an admin.  Being able to masquerade as the user would allow for these as well as other changes.  It would also help with user support by being able to see what the user sees.

MdeRada
メンバー

This is absolutely critical in my case. Our sales reps are all around the world and it takes so long to add filters, make changes, customise dashboards... It is a basic functionality on Salesforce.

lisapeake
メンバー

This would be so useful! I'm having an issue with a user configuring their Meetings preferences and could handle it for them in no time this way.

agperson
参加者

I have been training users all this week, and it is very laborious and wasteful to have to spend so much time with them showing them how to setup their name, picture, signature, dashboards, saved filters, and all sorts of things for the first time.  As an admin I could do all this pre-work for them, which would allow them to jump right into using the app, perfectly customized for our company's use cases.

LauraFrease
参加者

salesforce.com has this feature so an admin can see what the user sees and can also set it up for those users who need help such as contact views. This feature is causing us to not consider purchasing the HubSpot CRM for our sales team. Please consider making this available.

Andreas2
メンバー
This feature would be very helpful.
k_porch
参加者

This would be huge, especially when sending marketing emails we're looking to fully personalize. 

lilliewilliams
メンバー

It's crazy that this feature doesn't exist! Nearly everything else that I admin for has it. It would make it much more simple to troubleshoot issues.

BenKarklins
参加者

I'm guessing there has been no update from Hubspot on this issue? There are a lot of use cases for this as a fair amount of users don't necessarily have the full Hubspot training to manage their own accounts effectively. Giving super admins the ability to set up things like meetings, email integrations etc would be so helpful. Surely not that difficult to implement...

MartadR
参加者

It's been so long since this idea was submitted, I can't believe it's not available yet. When working remotely with users around the world this is a key functionality.

ee
参加者

This would be very helpful.

cbucsko
メンバー

This would be so helpful in enabling the sales team.

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
rad
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey all! I just wanted to drop in here to say our team is currently doing some research around this problem. While I don't have anything to announce just yet, this is feedback we've heard & a problem we know users are interested in seeing us solve. Please keep the feedback coming, & thank you for all your thoughts thus far.

Anonymous
適用対象外

@rad

Here are some items our team would like to manage at the admin level for our users:

• notification settings
  • profile picture / phone / signature
  • default home page
  • Contact saved views
    • setup new views
    • manage existing views
    • pin views
  • Inbox profile
  • setup Snippets (to allow the view "created by me" to work)
  • setup Templates (same reason)
  • Deal default view, setup views, etc.
  • Meetings - setup links, choose default
cchristopher
メンバー

Watching for announcements

sz9t52
メンバー

Agree 100%.  Would also allow me to see what changes look like from a user perspective.  Had one instance where my change looked perfect to me - but I later learned it did not look the same to a normal user.