HubSpot Ideas

vinnypoliseno

Admin View of All Users Meeting Links

Right now I have 24 users who are using HubSpot Sales Pro extensively the Meetings feature. It would be nice to have an Admin view to see all the Meetings that are created for my whole organization or broken into teams.

To get around this I've created a shared Google Doc and I've asked reps to place their meeting links into the document...but they tend to forget and I have to bug them to add when I should just be able to view these. If we are trying something new for marketing and want to embed a certain type of meeting of length it is torture to beg and plead with my sales team to provide this information to us.

Sounds simple in my mind but I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has this pain.

Atualizações da HubSpot
August 28, 2020 10:20 AM

Hi @Chris-Higgins , 

We took a look here and I think the issue is related to if you've connected that user's zoom account in settings. I've sent you an email to work this out, but it should work as you expect if they have a linked zoom account.

Best,

Lars

August 21, 2020 10:41 AM

Hi @Chris-Higgins ,

That sounds like an unintended behavior. Will do some digging to see if there's anything preventing us from adding that back in.

Thanks for bringing it up!

Best,

Lars

Status atualizado para: Delivered
June 08, 2020 08:26 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to tell you we've added this feature. Now a Super Admin can view and edit any user's meetings link by using the dropdown in the Meetings app.

For more information, please see: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-a-meetings-link

If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to add them here or email lars (at) hubspot.com

Status atualizado para: In Beta
May 20, 2020 10:11 AM

This functionality is now in beta. Please email lars (at) hubspot.com with your HUB ID if you would like early access.

Best,

Lars

Status atualizado para: In Planning
October 27, 2017 01:51 PM

60 Comentários
Kristin
Membro

Agree! Scheduling meetings directly with end prospects/customers from Salesforce doesn't work for all organizations, and even when it does, it leaves HubSpot in the dark as to where a prospect may be in the cycle. Meetings are such an important of the buying cycle, HubSpot should really have an integration with Salesforce - entering it manually into HubSpot is a poor use of time and will lead to data integrity issues when things are rescheduled/etc.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

AndreaBalducci
Participante

+1 Must have!

andygould
Colaborador(a)

In general I'd like meeting links to be able to be shared. 

Our reps set appointments for execs- I'd like to be able to find the meetings links of others, just like templates. 

slucas
Colaborador(a)

Agreed! 

Much pain with this and several other areas (creating templates, creating snippets, creating dashboards, creating custom views.... etc.) where admin visibility and abillity to establish user boundaries based on role are far too limited to truly effectively manage our HubSpot instance.

econefry
Membro

YES! As a super admin, it would be incredibly handy to view/copy sales' meeting links. Please look at it for the roadmap.

fifibonbebe
Participante

Love this idea! I was about to post the same - really need a way that we can create set meeting types and standard meeting forms so that we can set all our sales teams up with these! 

mlahens
HubSpot Employee

Hi Everyone,

I'm seeing a number of ideas around the admin view of meetings.

Here's what I'm gleaning:

• As a sale admin/manager who wants to see all of the meetings in my organization/team, so I know what my reps are up to.
  • As a rep, I want to be able to use someone else's meeting link, so I can schedule something for them
  • As a sales admin/manager, I want to be able to set up a meeting form that the whole team must use, so my business can collect consistent information.

Does this ring true? Are there any details I'm missing or haven't captured accurately?

Thanks everyone.

econefry
Membro

Looks good. From a super admin point of view, access to people's meeting links is key. Think times when call centers or other agency marketers are working a campaign on our behalf. One point of contact at the company is managing that with the vendor. In order to provide them with thorough information to book meetings for this reps I'd like to be able to 1) set up a special kind/time/day of meeting for each reps calendar and then 2) provide that link to the vendor. Otherwise, I'm looking at managing each of 40 reps to do this calendar type on their own and report back to me with the link. Blech.

Thanks!  

jessicaimbler
Membro

@mlahens All of those points are true for our team here! That is exactly what I was looking for when I was sent this thread. 🙂

whitneyparker
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Yes please! As an agency partner who configures these for multiple clients, it would be super helpful!

joshduffy
Membro

+1 on this idea, its really a pain for my sales team member to have to share their meeting link with me outside of HS. I'm thinking of using saved replies in Intercom to respond to customers with meeting links for her and also using a Template that is just for the meeting links of my sales team member so I can get access to them when I need to. Other than that I'm just thinking of a google doc to store them... especially as an admin I should be able to see these on the Meetings page. 

slucas
Colaborador(a)

@mlahens -- yes to your summary.  

1) See what meeting links our reps have created

2) Create meeting links on their behalf, in their account

3) Share round robin/ groupup meeting links I've created in my own account

jean-david
Colaborador(a)

Until thoses features are implemented, I use snippets within Hubspot to share links among users.

Eitan
Participante

+1

mpike
Colaborador(a)

I would love this! I'd also like the ability to set up a link for another user. Currently the only options are individual (me), team or round robin. I can't set up a meeting link for say our Sales Director to embed on a web page. I have to get him to set it up and send me the embed code and/or the link.

slucas
Colaborador(a)

@mpike - 

I was previously able to accomplish this by setting up a round robin link, but adding only the single user and removing myself from the round-robin default.  Haven't had to try this in awhile - does a single-user round robin no longer work?

mpike
Colaborador(a)

@slucas Oh! Thank you for that suggestion. I just tried it, and it looks like it gives me that option. That's just fine for a workaround.

I still vote for the ability to see all meeting links as an Admin/Super Admin (also still would like the ability to impersonate users so I can see their settings).

slucas
Colaborador(a)

@mpike -

100% agree per my previous comment in this thread.  Meanwhile, hope that hack is helpful 🙂

noraferguson
Membro

Right now, I can only see my meeting link in my portal.  It would be great, especially for upper management, to be able to see all meetings links in the portal - in one spot. If we want to understand meeting performance, we need to ask each rep for their individual stats. Having all meeting links visible in the portal would allow for more transparency.