HubSpot Ideas

vinnypoliseno

Admin View of All Users Meeting Links

Right now I have 24 users who are using HubSpot Sales Pro extensively the Meetings feature. It would be nice to have an Admin view to see all the Meetings that are created for my whole organization or broken into teams.

To get around this I've created a shared Google Doc and I've asked reps to place their meeting links into the document...but they tend to forget and I have to bug them to add when I should just be able to view these. If we are trying something new for marketing and want to embed a certain type of meeting of length it is torture to beg and plead with my sales team to provide this information to us.

Sounds simple in my mind but I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has this pain.

60件のコメント
finn
トップ投稿者

Any experience with Calendly? it supposedly integrates with Hubspot, so could it be the solution?

brentreader
メンバー | Gold Partner

@finn Calendly is a fine tool. It is also redundant when you have HubSpot Meetings available, and you are already paying a small fortune for the full Sales package. There is absolutely no reason why an account administrator shouldn't be able to have a birds-eye view of all meeting links within an organization.

finn
トップ投稿者

@brentreader : as such I agree that it seems like a feature that we reasonably should expect when paying a lot of money for Hubspot Sales.

However, this idea has been "in planning" since 2017 (!!!) and it seems impossible to get any timeline out of Hubspot, so starting to look for alternatives. There are four meeting related ideas in this community that are all key functionality for us, and it seems like Calendly has it all, and Hubspot neither has it nor expresses any official intent of getting it. 

brentreader
メンバー | Gold Partner

@finn good point! Definitely a viable alternative.

morganmcgee
投稿者

+1.  Not sure if this has been captured in this thread exactly, but in our organization, we need super admins to be able to not just see, but also edit or remove, links that others have created. This would include individual meetings links across the portal, as well as team links. Right now, I am the owner of all the sales team meetings links, but I am no longer on that team. Any time an edit needs to be made, I have to do it, instead of the new person who is in my previous role. 

aschraner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Yes, I have the same issue with quite a few clients for which we set up HubSpot for Service and Sales. It would be great to have the following:

• admins should be able to see (and ideally even modify and clone) all meeting links of all users (personal and team / round-robin). This would allow e.g. a head of sales to set up links for a whole team and ensure quality and e.g. similar wording for meetings of individual sales reps.
  • team / round-robin meetings should be visible for everyone
  • team / round-robin meeting links are now tied to someone's personal meeting URL.  as it's a team meeting link, this doesn't make sense and looks strange to customers. this should not be the case and the URL should be definable by admins (of course within the limits that they must be unique)
  • I should have the option to change meeting URLs after creation, or (as I understand that there are negative implications with that) I should at least be able to clone / copy a meeting to create a similar meeting link with a new URL that I can change when cloning

All those improvements would imho make the meetings tool a lot more usable and manageable by companies with multiple sales or customer service employees!

Herschel
トップ投稿者

One thing I would like to see whenever this finally gets rolled out is something indicating where the meeting link is being used (web pages, emails, etc.) so if you have to swap or remove a meeting link you know where else you need to update it.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
Lars
HubSpot製品開発チーム

This functionality is now in beta. Please email lars (at) hubspot.com with your HUB ID if you would like early access.

Best,

Lars

brentreader
メンバー | Gold Partner

My man! I wish we could upvote replies on here, because that is great news.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
Lars
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to tell you we've added this feature. Now a Super Admin can view and edit any user's meetings link by using the dropdown in the Meetings app.

For more information, please see: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/create-a-meetings-link

If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to add them here or email lars (at) hubspot.com

elegeert
メンバー | Solutions Partner

That's a great update Lars, thank you!

andygould
投稿者

Hey Lars, 

This is a great addition. It does not fully solve the problem however. What about SDR/AE teams? What about needing to help someone else book a meeting? 

This needs to go further, not just be super admins that can access this. Team members should be able to at least view each other's links, or have a setting to allow that viewability. 

This page in particular: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/

hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム
aschraner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Thanks @Lars, this is amazing news!

But I agree with the above posts here that I really hope to see the feature to be further extented with those little additions to make managing meeting links a lot more enjoyable and useful:

• option to copy / clone meetings, also from other users in order to set up meeting links based on someone's template
  • team / round-robin meetings should be visible for everyone. maybe even personal meeting links of other team members
  • team / round-robin meeting links are now tied to someone's personal meeting URL.  as it's a team meeting link, this doesn't make sense and looks strange to customers. this should not be the case and the URL should be definable by admins (of course within the limits that they must be unique)
  • I should have the option to change meeting URLs after creation, or (as I understand that there are negative implications with that) I should at least be able to clone / copy a meeting to create a similar meeting link with a new URL that I can change when cloning

All those improvements would imho make the meetings tool a lot more usable and manageable by companies with multiple sales or customer service employees!

Chris-Higgins
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Thrilled to see this has been delivered. Kudos and huge thanks to the Meetings team! 🥰🥰🥰

One of the things I've noticed after playing with this update for a few days is that integration support seems to be missing, specifically with regards to Zoom.  It doesn't appear possible to add a videoconference link on behalf of a user, even if that user has setup the Zoom integration in their account.

In the sample screenshot below, the user has Zoom connected to his account, but I can't create a meeting link that uses Zoom as its location.  If I then log into HubSpot using his username and password, I can create the meeting link with the Zoom integration no problem.

@hroberts @Lars - is this expected behaviour, or am I missing something?

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 18.31.51.png

Lars
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @Chris-Higgins ,

That sounds like an unintended behavior. Will do some digging to see if there's anything preventing us from adding that back in.

Thanks for bringing it up!

Best,

Lars

Chris-Higgins
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Cheers @Lars! 😁😁😁

Lars
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @Chris-Higgins , 

We took a look here and I think the issue is related to if you've connected that user's zoom account in settings. I've sent you an email to work this out, but it should work as you expect if they have a linked zoom account.

Best,

Lars

jgillan
メンバー

Hello yes we would like this to be able to share with IT to setup all of our sales reps meeting links in their email signatures.

KPopova
参加者

I agree with all of the comments I have read so far and I have been using this view often (I am a super admin). However, I'd like to propose that we offer this ability to non-super admins. We have manager roles that need to be able to adjust and edit other people's meetings but are by no means qualified to be super admins as they should not have access to the rest of the settings. Is there a way we can enable this view ability in the user role permissions?

Thanks!