HubSpot Ideas

Spencer

Additional workflow capability - unenroll upon email response

Add the ability to remove a contact from a workflow if contact responds to an email. 

1. Important when a contact response might warrant a different email subject or removal entirely. 

2. It is much like sequences with the added ability to measure response, click through and open rate. 

Example:

I want to enroll the user in a workflow to get feedback on the product. Plan to send 3 emails asking for feedback 2 days between each. 

Email 1 - "Hey we want to get some feedback on x"

Contact Response - "I'm not the right person to ask"

Unless I personally un-enroll the user, they will get the second and third email. 

This feature would also help with sales as you could use the workflows to enroll users in sales workflows and get reporting on the messages. 

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
January 24, 2022 10:17 AM

Closing out this thread since email reply tracking went live to all as a feature in 2021. Thanks, everyone!

ステータスに更新: In Beta
December 17, 2020 05:09 AM

Hi everyone,

Marketing email reply tracking across HubSpot is currently in beta. Included with this new feature, are additional list criteria related to marketing email replies. This means that marketing email replies can be used in workflow supression lists or as workflow goal criteria, for the purpose of unenrolling contacts who have replied to certain marketing emails 😀

Please follow this thread for the most up to date information about that beta:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-Reply-Tracking/idi-p/2594/page/8#

Best,

Megan

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 20, 2020 05:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Megan Legge, a product manager for HubSpot’s workflows tool. Currently, marketing email replies aren't tracked in HubSpot, and until they are, the workflows tool won't be able to unenroll a contact from a workflow based on a marketing email reply.

However, the great news is that the email team is currently working on marketing email reply tracking! Once that work is complete, the workflows team will be able to review introducing unenrollment functionality based on that reply information. To stay in the loop on the email team's work on marketing email reply tracking, please follow along on this other ideas forum post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-Reply-Tracking/idi-p/2594

Thank you for your comments and feedback, and I will follow up again when we have more information.

Best,

Megan

April 06, 2017 05:37 PM

When you are creating a workflow, instead of having to manually count out how many days to delay the next action, we need a calendar option instead. A pop up calendar that we could select the date in the month we want to set. That would be so much more efficient and accurate.

63件のコメント
tejasoza
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Totally! We need this urgently!! It is a no brainer to have it and a must-have. I could not believe it is not there currently!

ステータスに更新: In Beta
MeganLegge
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

Marketing email reply tracking across HubSpot is currently in beta. Included with this new feature, are additional list criteria related to marketing email replies. This means that marketing email replies can be used in workflow supression lists or as workflow goal criteria, for the purpose of unenrolling contacts who have replied to certain marketing emails 😀

Please follow this thread for the most up to date information about that beta:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-Reply-Tracking/idi-p/2594/page/8#

Best,

Megan

ステータスに更新: Delivered
MeganLegge
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Closing out this thread since email reply tracking went live to all as a feature in 2021. Thanks, everyone!