HubSpot Ideas

DY

Additional "Buffer time" options in HS Meetings

A 45-minute buffer time option would be extremely helpful. I also see some posts languishing in this forum asking for buffer times longer than the current limit of 1 hour. We don't need that, but it seems like HS users are needing more options in general. Wonderful HS team, please add a 45-minute buffer time, as well as additional options, so that your users' needs are met. 

13 Replies
IngaB

Butter times should be longer than an hour. You should be able to set as much time as you need between the meetings. 

RPettegrew

I agree a 45-minute buffer time option in-between meetings would be helpful. Thanks!

SupportSystony
Member | Diamond Partner

Longer than one hour or a custom time period between meetings is absolutely necessary. Travel time and  other preparations for meetings are obvious reasons for longer buffer time between meetings.

AvanMeerlant

I would very much like to be able to set butter time to more than an hour, namelijk two or even three. Would be very helpful in meeting maintenance, Agreeing with all as said above.  

AndresMontero
Contributor

Si, sería muy útil!

mattheld

Completely agree, 45 minute option as well as a custom option for buffer time. Upvoted!

ASmithFR

Where you provide customiseable options on so many meeting options, it does seem odd that this isn't available on buffer times. We jump from 15 mins ot 30 mins. Where's 20? This would be amazing to have. 

AvanMeerlant
No need here for 20 minutes, but can imagine others might have. More important for me would be the possibility to extend the time between two appointments from 60 minutes maximum to 90 and 120.
Often I have trouble getting from one appointment to another in to short time window.
CBartlett9

when you are working remotely having a buffer of 20 mins would be great. enough time to catch up write up any notes grab a coffee and comfort break before you jump into your next meeting. 

coke
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ASmithFR , @AvanMeerlant and @CBartlett9 , I belive if your meetings' times are normally increasing from 10 to 10 (example: 10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 mins) you can use the following to make a 20mins buffer time:

20 mins buffer20 mins buffer

But if your meetings are 15 or 45 mins, that will not work 😥

I hope this helps!

AvanMeerlant
Dear,
Thank you for your reply, but 20 minutes wasn’t the problem. I need to be able to insert more than 1 hour between appointments…two or even three would be great.

TS007

I would love custom buffer times. Our use case is that once one meeting is booked for a day, I would like to make all other options unavailable for that day. In our case, an 8 hour buffer would get that done for us.

reLoungeWave

Definitely agree that there should be an "add a custom time" option like you all have for some of the other settings