HubSpot Ideas

kpapajanis

Additional Task Priority options other than High

Hi,

I think your team is on the right track adding a Task Priority option.  Now all you need to do is allow us to customize the selections there.  Perhaps it could be capped at 5 options to avoid clutter, but there must be more then "high".

This is CRITICAL for sales functionality.  In fact it is remarkably helpful for automation purposes as well.

It seems most of the work is done on this feature, just need to move it from a C- to an A now.

Mises à jour HubSpot
May 06, 2022 07:23 AM

We sure did! 😃 

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
May 02, 2022 07:24 AM

Hello HubSpot Community, 

I am excited to announce that you are now able to assign additional priorities (high, medium, low, and none) on tasks. This is available in all the areas of the platform where tasks are created such as Workflow, Sequences, Task app, Record pages, etc…

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Gcone

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
March 07, 2022 07:51 AM

February 17, 2022 07:47 AM

We are currently working on filtering by time zone on the task app and supporting saved views on the task app. 

February 17, 2022 05:15 AM

I share in your disappointment and I am committed to getting this capability to you sooner rather than later. We have a couple things in flight at the moment. Once those things are complete, adding more task priority options is currently next up for our team. 

October 14, 2021 04:31 AM

I agree 100% with your comments. We have prioritize this and hope to start work on this soon. I can not make any promises on when this will be delivered, but know I feel the same exact way as you. 

Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
July 26, 2021 01:40 PM

Hello HubSpot Community,

We are looking for ways to improve Task Priority Options. The main way that we improve and get better is by being guided by our customers. If you are interested in influencing the future improvements to task priority options, please fill out the below survey. We will use the collected information as our guide and potentially reach out to some of you so that we can gain a deeper understand of your feedback.

https://forms.gle/gkhB4rBjY2qqTDNN9

We appreciate your help and look forward to connecting with you.
Gordon

89 Commentaires
Gcone
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

We are currently working on filtering by time zone on the task app and supporting saved views on the task app. 

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
Gcone

MHohenberg
Membre
Excellent! I See that it is now in planning. Are there any other statuses it has to move through before it’s available? Is there a general ETA on when we can expect it?
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Gcone

Hello HubSpot Community, 

I am excited to announce that you are now able to assign additional priorities (high, medium, low, and none) on tasks. This is available in all the areas of the platform where tasks are created such as Workflow, Sequences, Task app, Record pages, etc…

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Gcone

StatMedInc
Membre

Thank you @Gcone , this is a big help!

MHohenberg
Membre
Excellent. Thank you.
MHohenberg
Membre

Hello to all. I have created a workaround to be able to customize a priority menu for tasks and system to follow. If anyone has a similar setup, I'd be happy to help each other fine tune things. You can find my system at the link below, but open for any and all suggestions without having to upgrade from the Sales Hub Starter Package with no add ons. It has everything I need and I'm a one man show, so the next step up in sales Hub professional is quite a jump in costs for what I would need it for, if anything. I'd like to know what others have done in the meantime for identifying your priority tasks until Hubspot keeps growing with us. Thanks!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-quot-Task-Queues-quot-menu-to-Deal-Stage-automati...

KAcer
Contributeur

They did it! Go to any task, and we now have the ability to have 4 settings: None, Low, Medium, and High!!!

Woohoo!  Small victories make for a great day!

Gcone

We sure did! 😃