HubSpot Ideas

kpapajanis

Additional Task Priority options other than High

Hi,

I think your team is on the right track adding a Task Priority option.  Now all you need to do is allow us to customize the selections there.  Perhaps it could be capped at 5 options to avoid clutter, but there must be more then "high".

This is CRITICAL for sales functionality.  In fact it is remarkably helpful for automation purposes as well.

It seems most of the work is done on this feature, just need to move it from a C- to an A now.

89 Commentaires
jwebster_pt
Participant

Agreed, we need more than "High" and "None" being able to customize the lables, colors and sort order would be even better but I would be happy with "None", "Low", "Medium", and "High".

KirkDavis
Membre

we need this on a priority basis as this really helps us to prioritize and create task flows and I see that this has been suggested some time ago and still not been complied with this a simple thing and should be easy to change

Hawk-Steve
Contributeur de premier rang

+1 from me.

Same needs as most others in this thread. Tasks need customisable priorities or a standardised set.

ckindler
Participant

200,348,058,048.58% YES!!!

Being able to have at LEAST 3 or 4 addional options to JUST a priority being nothing or High is a MUST!!

I'm love HubSpot - I must say I'm surprised this wasn't a thing already, as you can literally change EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Can we also get the same kind of access to TASKS in general, to modify and create new fields please?!?! 😄

Thanks all!!

Chris Kindler

iLeads Media

StatMedInc
Membre

I find with all CRM's I have used that there is a disconnect between the deals and the tasks.  Every deal should have an associated task that is prioritized according to either deal status or task priority.  Have the Deal status show up in the task window would be ideal for prioritizing your sales day!

CLGiovanni
Membre

This is essential. Please do this!

jackielee
Participant

Very important!

ninastevens1303
Participant

I agree this is critical! We have a telemarketing team and we need this function in order to delegate the order of tasks to them. They can't just all be high.

Ostergard
Membre

This would be great if we could have the option to edit these ourselves. I think these will be individual needs i.e. "None/Low/Medium/High"

ThierryCalderon
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is essential. I'd like to edit the task priority drop down options. At least the "Low" and "Medium" options as we have in service hub for tickets.  

klslusher
Membre

I concur with the rest of the feedback, that having high, medium and low task priority is important.   This is an important part of prioritizing task management.

katt
Membre

So is Hubpsot working on adding this capability? 

rbrown_globalcx
Membre

+ 1

Why has the HubSpot development team not addressed the addition of Medium and Low Priority to the Drop Down?? Based on the large number of comments which likely is only 1% of the actual users wanting this that took the time to post a comment; it is not acceptable that this has not been addressed.

RGasper
Membre

I am just wondering, tht such an imortant BASIC function is not avaialbe yet....
Hope you will add it very soon, because I would like to change over from Outlook.

JDial
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

I'm surprised an Enterprise level tool doesn't have this yet.
Maybe emulate one of your competitors since it appears their level of granularity is working for them.
https://clickup.com/features/task-priorities

GRichmond
Membre

Absolutley agree. There needs to be more than just High Priorty. 

MWesselmann
Membre

Hi,

totally yes! I don't understand, why  this feature isn't installed yet. It would be very helpful! 🙂

Pollina
Membre

Yes, please! A customizable drop-down would be fantastic. 

TonyCapewell
Membre

I am totally baffled as to why task woul dnot have the standard High, Medium & Low.....who just has High!!

+1 from me. 

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here.

It makes no sense to only have 1 selectable option e.g. none or high for the task priority here. The reason why we have this is so that we can "rank" our task and having just high/ none is not the most helpful.

Hoping we can look at this.