HubSpot Ideas

Mike_Mioduski

Additional Agent Tokens in Inbox Email Signature

I would love to expand the use of the email signautre on an inbox to also include additional dimensions in the "Agent Token".  Today you can only include Full Name, First Name or Last Name.   I would love to see you pull in other dimensions of Role/Title and Phone Number.  This also seems like this is ripe for allowing users to customize their own token attributes as well.   

9 Replies
devmak

This is a much-needed addition - adding more personalization tokens to the team signature section. For our case, we would really like to put the user's phone number in the team signature. Or, if there could be a way to insert a signature in the conversations inbox, and use the user's configured signature rather than the team signature. Currently the only workaround to this would be to navigate to a ticket record associated with the conversation, and reply to an email chain from the activity pane, which will pull in the user's signature. 

Federica
Member | Gold Partner

Yes, I agree with @Mike_Mioduski an @devmak

it could be very useful for a better service. 

At the moment, me, my team and my customer's service team need to go on the specific ticket to reply with our specific email address and signature. 

CDeMares

I need this feature! I havent been able to set up the signature for the whole team the only tokens available are full name, last name and first name. 

SOlwell

This would be incredibly impactful for us. Right now we have 3 "agents" responding, CEO, Co-Founder and VP of Operations and titles bring levity to an email requiring a serious response. Token for name only is not enough. I would think being able to add a job title and phone # under user settings would be a simple lift and incredibly helpful. 

MyronQ
HubSpot Employee

upvoting on behalf of a customer who would definitely benefit from this feature!

bradley1
Participant

I would suggest this should be a minimum requirement for a shared inbox in a professional organisation. All it takes is a property for each user and link to that property. Simple work for a much more professional system 

Brian_CC
Participant

It's insane that this isn't a feature. Major examples: job title and PRONOUNS. 

vastdeferens

I need this, I can't believe they didn't already have this feature!

CateDuarte
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

We have a customer for whom this is critical.