HubSpot Ideas

CharBurckin

Adding the ability to segment dashboard access by team for Professional level subscriptions

Posting on behalf of a customer:

"Whilst I understand unlocking additional features at higher levels, it doesn't feel like HubSpot has got the right mix here.

- The way Dashboard permissions are structured at the Professional level means that you either give a user access to ALL dashboards, or NO dashboards

- As such, you can't give staff access to any dashboards which might be extremely helpful to their role without giving them access to a lot of sensitive information (particularly financial information)

- As such, the use of dashboards is really limited to senior people in the organisation at Professional level

- The ability to give access to some dashboards and not others is, therefore, fundamental to the use of dashboards, so if you're offering use of dashboards at Professional level, this should be included

- Competing platforms such as Salesforce do this at the Professional level (I know because I had it at my old agency), yet on HubSpot, we would have to pretty much triple our fees just to get this dashboard access control

- Whilst on paper Salesforce's Professional level looks more expensive, it isn't in reality - we were offered it for less than HubSpot"

0 Upvotes