HubSpot Ideas

danmoyle

Adding texting capability to Sequences

It would be great to add texting funcionality to Sequences, or maybe the capability to integrate with third-party texting platforms. I had a client that used texting a lot in addition to email. Thanks! 

10 Replies
rahul_inbound
Contributor | Partner

Hi Dan,

I agree with you this is very important. Right now we use mostly workflows and some custom timestamp based logics to bypass this using a 3rd party SMS tool like salesmsg or kixie. However, ideally it should be part of the actual sequence builder. 

JStreit1
Member | Elite Partner

I agree this feature would be nice! Could also add in the ability to create a text message task rather than calling, in case you need a more personalized use case for sending a text to your contacts.

mdlogica

This is essential. We're using HeyMarket now for our clients which works okay but HubSpot should have native texting features given they already have the calling.

SDoak

Does anybody remember the competition crm that has this as an included feature?

jonathon1
Participant

Hubspot needs to make this happen. A lot of customers need automatic text messaging as part of their sequences.

KStephens2

Yes! This would be incredibly helpful!

SDoak

Can we please get the added HubSpot. 

Your competitors have this service. 

NGoodfellow

It is great that SMS is available in workflows. We now need it in Sequences! 

PForron

this would significantly improve our client communications! We need to texting in sequences pleeeeease 

GStarley

This would be really good to include in the sequencing tool. We're having to use a workflow to send texts out but means it doesn't always flow in the sequence as it should which causes a few problems, and it can't be as specific or personal as we need it to be.