HubSpot Ideas

AngelaMatsuoka

Adding specific LinkedIn Campaign to HubSpot Campaign

Hi

We have ran into the issue that when adding assets  "Ad Assets" to a HubSpot campaign we can only add the LinkedIn Ad GROUP and not a campaign within that group.  The whole group must be added.   This does not align with how we group our campaigns in LinkedIn. 

We would like to be able to add a single LinkedIn campaign to a HubSpot campaign regardless of the LinkedIn Ad Group it lives in.

For example, when I try to find the Corporates New Business campaign , I can only see the “corporate” campaign group and not the specific campaign we want to add.

Thanks

14 Replies
bhascher
Contributor

We manage 100's of LinkedIn Campaigns under one LinkedIn Ad Group. To have 100's of LinkedIn Ad Groups is not the way to go.

To us this feature to add ads as an asset is useless for LinkedIn campaigns at the moment.

Please add individual LinkedIn campaigns to select from, like we can with Google Ads. The information is already in HubSpot as you can select it already in Workflows as a trigger.

jenniferfuqua
Contributor

I agree this would help keep all of our measurement for a campaign in one place, rather than having to also go to the Marketing - Ads section to view the LinkedIn progress.

JBonner

Totally agree! So I love the recent update to the LinkedIn advertising section in Hubspot. However, adding LinkedIn "Ad Groups" not the actual campaigns in LinkedIn is not a great UX and muddies up our reporting. We organize all of our campaigns themselves within ad groups and the ad groups don't directly correlate with our HS campaigns like our LinkedIn campaigns do. Plans to update this functionality in the future to be more accurate are critical for this new functionality to actually be helpful for social media ad managers.

FSomnäs

Yes! This would be super helpful! 

LMeyer8

This would be super helpful!! Or in other words: without this functionality the evaluation in campaigns is completely useless for us...

TDimitrova

I agree. If I can not add a specific Linkedin campaign to HubSpot campaign what's the point of tracking the whole process.

-nicole-
Member | Platinum Partner

Totally agree! It would be really helpful if we could add a specific LinkedIn campaign to HubSpot campaign, rather than LinkedIn campaign group.

ButCanItGoViral
Participant

This is one of those issues that makes me ashamed to say out loud I use Hubspot

ButCanItGoViral
Participant

This has been an issue since 2016. I've worked with multiple ad agencies that have experienced this problem. Hubspot doesn't seem to fit the way the industry works.

GMatos
Contributor

For sure this would add more value to our campaigns.

JLord6

I agree as well, adding individual i.e. a specific campaign to HS campaigns... thank you!

EBedell

This would be a great addition, and help with organizational and structure of paid ads (in relation to LinkedIn)

CHeng

This would be a great addition, and help with organizational and structure of paid ads (in relation to LinkedIn)

CapoOttavio

Completely agree. How was this raised over two years ago and still hasn't been addressed?!