HubSpot Ideas

Delaney1996

Adding Workflow Elements to Reports

It would be super helpful if I could add different elements of a workflow to HubSpot reports. For example, so I can easily pull the number of contacts enrolled, the number who have met the goal criteria, etc for a customized time period. Right now, I have to manually count for each day of that week. If I could put together a dashboard of the different elements I want, that would be super helpful. 

3 Comentários
Delaney1996
Participante

Or, if there was a way to see the conversion rate from week-to-week, that would be great, so I don't have to manually calculate it otherwise. 

slogans
Colaborador(a)

Not being able to use workflow information in Reports has definitely affected our ability to make business decisions. Going into each workflow one-by-one and adjusting the date range manually to count up contact enrollment or goal-out date is very time consuming and, frankly, it's ridiculous that there aren't easier reporting capabilities for workflows within time ranges.

Celmer93
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Yep, needs to be an easy way to see which emails are up next in a workflow. If we could simply get these workflow emails to show on the marketing calendar, we'd be great!