HubSpot Ideas

Arne

Quotes and Product Support on the Mobile App (View, Share, Create and Approve)

Being able to simply select the product(s)/services within the mobile app and send the quote (lower price tag stuff only like a few service days or a smaller quantity of a certain product eg for a POC) to your customer right while you are in the scoping meeting would be great.

Yoe can discuss it with the customer while you are face 2 face, adjust if required and get a quick approval not leaving the site, sendingsomething over, wait for response etc.

Especially for the smaller deals in the four figure level, this feature improvement would be very helpful to accelerate the sales process.

75 Replies
Glynnis

The ability to create quotes directly from the app would be super helpful for users!

JJohnson5

Has a solution been found to this issue yet? This would be an extremely helpful feature that would increase productivity on the road and decrease office time.

ZRyan

I just spoke with Dan on Support and was informed that this is not currently on the Roadmap for the mobile product.

I can't stress how important this is to round out the functionality of your product.

My ultimate goal is to be able to travel without the need for a Laptop computer. I have systematically moved most of my core functionality to my mobile device. One of the only reasons holding me back from being able to finally execute on this dream is the lack of Quote functionality within the HubSpot mobile app. I am a field sales rep with global territory and being able to travel with minimal physical tools is an end goal for me.

I urge you to please consider making this a reality.

DBuck9

What ZRyan says above. Make the mobile app quoting capable! Doesn't SalesForce do this?

ZRyan

This is the way the professional world seems to be headed.

Two of my customers have built BRAND NEW facilities in the last 2 years and both have integrated ChromeCast/Air Play functionality into their conference room projectors. I have personally presented content via my Mobile device directly onto a projector.

Please help us kill off the bulky Laptop computer. If anything, I'm certain that CFOs will be pleased with reducing their field asset costs. Just need that quote functionality!

ModernHandymen

The lack of this feature alone has us looking at new CRMs. Many of our employees are in the field all day and the only way to make adjustments is to call me at the office, have me make it, email it to the client myself, wait to see if there's any changes to made ... it's horrible and a waste of time!

LWinkler

At the moment if you view a deal on the Hubspot App (iPhone) you cant see the line items that are associated with the deal. You can see many other fields such as the value, date etc but you can't see the actual line items which is just about the most important field! Quite often when you are on the go a customer might as what they bought last time to place another order - it would be useful if this information was readily available without having to go online to see it. 

Note that we are a consumer business unit using Hubspot with many transactions and we currently have our transactions syncing via the ecommerce pipeline. I understand for some businesses/reps they would know off the top of their head what a customer has ordered. But we are a winery dealing with more frequent transactions and it is very helpeful to know what a customer has previously purchased.

EGandara

I think it is a little crazy we pay for a whole sales side of hubspot but I cant even reference the quote on our phones. Most of us dont travel with our computers and would love to adjust quotes on the go but we cant. Really would like to see this feature. 

ThreadsHelp2018
Top Contributor

Hi @tylerbates

This article sets out how using an integration can help solve this problem. Hope this helps!

BLee2021

I need to allow my sales team to access the Product Library when creating Deals on the native mobile App.  Currently, you only support that feature on the browser, but most of my sales team primarily use their mobile phone to create contacts and deals.

VCosta

I never thought this would be an issue, it's a must have!

This is a deal breaker to me... I have search for alternatives.

NMPohl
Contributor

Just wanted to bump this up again. We have a client that uses iOS devices that would love the functionality around quotes that is currently only available on the Android mobile app! Our own agency uses iOS devices as well, and although we haven't had something come up specifically with quotes for our own team, it would be nice to have the option in the future.

Rohitkhanna

This would be a great option and this must be having option to get signature for the customer. So at the spot sales can be confirmed. 

Ie. This doc can be used as order confirmation,  delivery confirmation etc .

distributions

Hubspot should add the functionality for line items to be added to deals through the mobile app.

The current work around suggested by the support team was to utilize the mobile web browser version of hubspot, but the current mobile web browser experience is not adpated for mobile use.  The current mobile web browser view of hubspot.com is a desktop view of the site with a mobile device, with horizontal scrolling which is not user friendly.  The only thing adapted for mobile web browser use is the menu bar and a continual suggestion to download the mobile app at the top of the screen.

Jspm

Today while showing the team the NEW CRM (HubSpot) after showing how the quote tool would totally make it with their Participation in this crm we came to the app... yes disappointed we couldn't do a quote on the fly through the app.

So close and by the sound of it, this is much needed. Our team uses iOS and Android systems.

any updates since this thread is almost 2 years old...

MKawesh

No solution yet? I would also like to build quotes on my iPhone app. thanks 

KNye

Is this still not possible? This is a neccessity for sales reps. We may have to change CRMs altogether if it isn't possible. I also can't even view any quotes on the app.

MStaples
Participant

This is crucial info for sales reps and their managers as they are working the open deals. Please consider adding this functionality ASAP. Thank you!

Octav
Participant

We have the same issue/ suggestion, it'll be very useful for our sales users if they could add the line items for the deal in the mobile app.

FQuintanar

Your app is not useful, so Hubspot is a half solution for my Sales Department.