HubSpot Ideas

Arne

Quotes and Product Support on the Mobile App (View, Share, Create and Approve)

Being able to simply select the product(s)/services within the mobile app and send the quote (lower price tag stuff only like a few service days or a smaller quantity of a certain product eg for a POC) to your customer right while you are in the scoping meeting would be great.

Yoe can discuss it with the customer while you are face 2 face, adjust if required and get a quick approval not leaving the site, sendingsomething over, wait for response etc.

Especially for the smaller deals in the four figure level, this feature improvement would be very helpful to accelerate the sales process.

75 Replies
James6

Would be great for our sales team out on the road if we had the ability to add products when creating a new deal on the mobile.

richardwalsh
Participant | Platinum Partner

This would make life so much more efficient while on the road.

DennisHart
Contributor

Our outside sales guys can't build a quote from the app. So it's either they open HubSpot in a browser (delicate and difficult) or my inside team needs to create the quote and email it - which is inherantly error prone. Also, a customer is signing their quote on their own device. Why have an outside rep if they aren't even asking someone to "sign here." They can still confirm via e-mail.  

I feel like Outside Sales deserve to have the quote functionality in the APP. Maybe it won't work on an iphone (although I don't see why it wouldn't) but at least on an ipad. It makes it harder to go 100% digital when you can't SHOW a quote then have the customer SIGN it. 

jamietaylor1996

Would be great to approve quotes in the mobile app!

WillIllingworth

I don't know why this isn't a standard feature anyway. Hubspot need to include this on a mobile device, along with creating Quotes too. Sales people need this functionality in the field and it is inefficient to log onto a laptop every time you want to view a full deal or generate a quote. 

tylerbates

Outside sales people are communicating mainly by mobile phones and tablets, and can not get their emails logged into Hubspot unless using the Hubspot mobile app. The problem is when the need comes to get a Deal/Quote or product bulletins/PDF's into the hands of the customer. There is no way for them to send an attachment of any kind in the Hubspot mobile app at this time and I think it would be very beneficial if that was an option.  The benefits of this are they can get a Quote or Attachment to the customer right away and have the rest of the sales team be able to see that activity logged on the customer page right away. 

ChrisGoodman

Iv'e had a similar issue. The work around I have come up with is on my IPad I use Firefox and go through the HubSpot website to attach and send quotes and PDF attachments. For emails, I have a BCC contact that I use in Outlook to import the contact info to HubSpot.

Hope this is helpful.

benesch_e
Contributor

being able add products and quote from the mobile app would make working from the road or in sites where computers are not always available so much easier. my sales people would love to see this implimented sooner rather than later.

Thomas_Vanguard
Participant | Platinum Partner

This would be a great feature for sales reps on the road.

chadwicksDIO

This needs to be reviewed as well as the publisher option. To be able to edit and change and approve quotes while being mobile would add value to this product. 

fabiogomesds
Participant

Please, I need this really fast.

SarahMedilo
Contributor | Diamond Partner

A number of our customers actually deploy iPads and tablets for their sales teams and it would be really great if they could create quotes even from these mobile devices.  Currently, the workaround is they access the Hubspot web portal from their mobile device browsers.  It would be great if the quote functionality can be integrated in the Hubspot mobile app.  What do you guys and gals think?

sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @SarahMedilo 

I think is a good idea and I can see another user requested this feature in the ideas forum. I'd encourage you to upvote and leave your feedback on this idea, our product team is always reviewing this space in order to receive feedback from our users 🙂

Best

Sharon 

LDavis3

This is a HUGE need.  For sales reps who want to update quotes and for sales managers approve quotes on the road, this is a critical update.

Jeebs111

Has this been resolved? I would also like to build quotes on my iPhone app. thanks 

martinmckenna
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for taking the time to post on this idea. 

If you create quotes on the HubSpot web app, you can access these quotes from the deal record in the Android mobile app. Tap Deals in the bottom navigation menu, then tap a deal. Tap the Quotes tab, then view the quotes available for the deal. The quotes' status and expiration date will be listed below the name. Tap the quote to view more details, or tap the Menu to copy a shareable quote link, download the quote, recall the quote, or delete the quote. (Knowledge Base link)

view-quotes-on-android.png_width=414&name=view-quotes-on-android

chadwicksDIO

So is this just available on Android app?

Arne
Top Contributor

Hi @martinmckenna 

Thanks for your comment.

Quotes: we are all using iOS devices and I have just checked the mobile app but cannot find the additional tabs you were referring to. Should iOS not be at the same feature state as Android or have I missed to update recently?

Products: I need my sales team to use the products registered in the library to make sure things are standardized and ready for analytics. I cannot find the option "add from library" in the iOS app but it's really needed. Do I overlook something?

my initial request is from December 2018. so I would expect it to slowly make it into development and delivered state soon;-)

martinmckenna
HubSpot Product Team

This is only available on Android. Products are not available on either platform at this time.

Arne
Top Contributor

Hi @martinmckenna 

Thanks for your confirmation that products aren´t available yet in the native apps.

But I guess you agree that they should be. Especially, for companies that have dozens/hundreds of products their sales force shall be able to offer properly named and priced through central product management.

I really hope for this functionality to make it onto HubSpot´s short list soon since SalesHub should focus on providing the modern and mobile sales force with such a basic product selection feature in quotes out of the box w/o having to ask for it in communities and idea jams for more than 2 years.

Cheers Arne