HubSpot Ideas

JonathanCowling

Adding Margin (ACV) from Line Items to Deal View

Hi there, 

As the data already exists within 'Line Items', please can you make 'Margin (ACV)' an accessible field to view on the 'Deal' view. As per 'Annual Contract Value' and 'Total Contract Value'.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

10 Replies
adamhopkins

Great idea, this would be fantastic. Please make it happen HubSpot!

JDoak

this would be incredibly helpful

JCarroll41

This would be a great addition to Deal sheet

Timothy-Hanlon
Participant

Agreed, being able to view margin would be very helpful, especially if I can then use that property to run calculations and contribute to lead scoring. 

Timothy-Hanlon
Participant

I would love to see margins added as a deal property too. That way we can use it for project scoring, calculating gross profit percentages, and make reporting easier. 

wei1
Participant

I would love to see margins added as a deal property too. Please make it happen HubSpot!

JRizzo

2 years later and its still impossible to display line item (or even deal) margin on a pipeline in hubspot.  it's almost like it was made by marketing people with no idea how to sell, build a pipeline, or forecast.  very frustrating and a huge oversight IMO

LY
Contributor

Agreed! I would like to have the totals that are shown at the top of the line item editing area available in the custom report builder. I would especially find it useful to be able to report on the total deal margin, which shows up as Margin MRR when you're in the line item editor. It would also be great if there was an option to show this as the total next to a deal's name instead of showing the Amount property.

DapperDave

Agreed. This would be really beneficial and since it is already a calculated property, seems like something we should be able to report on.

SBriggs6

Really need this feature, our AMs and AEs are paid on gross margin, they'd really like an idea of deal value from a margin perspective without having to guesstimate.